How current leveling made me enjoy the game again

So the title might be a bit missleading, but recently me and about 3.5ish friends (1 guys was in and out a few times) leveled all classes to max level entirely through bgs during the winds of wisdom event. I loved almost every minute of this. Honestly haven’t had this much fun in wow in years. There was definite class imbalance at certain tiers and 120 scaling in the 111-119 bracket was a bit silly, but I still had a blast and we made sick plays together all the time. I guess what I am getting at is I haven’t really had this sort of fun sense really early on in wow’s life when I was doing premades in WotLK. Arena’s have always been fun for me but not on this level, a mistake in an arena means its over and its really not fun to watch arena on streams or as a world championship so why haven’t they made a balancedish stat template based (like they mostly already have in the lower level bg’s) RBG mode. I did some research and they apperently announced something about this as a 6v6 format, but I am not really sure why 6 was the number sense party’s in wow are 5? I would still be ok with 6 and there were even some tournaments for this, but why isn’t this an official queable game mode? I would have so much fun with guildies and friends doing this sort of thing and I think a lot of people in the pvp community and people looking for something fun to do when raid’s are on farm and just want to smash some heads could really enjoy.

2 Likes

Even though your formatting is terribad, I’ve also been having a lot of fun in low level bgs even though I rage at hunters/mages constantly(Sorry /bg chat)

1 Like

yea, in the 119 bracket hunters regularly one shot. agreed though, low level bg’s have been a blast lately

No corruptions
No pve trinkets
Just people living in the moment

1 Like

I’ve also been leveling toons via nothing but BGs for awhile now, I really do enjoy it. The 20s can be rough because of the F2P twinks and obviously the scaling issue with 120s, but it’s overall pretty enjoyable.

1 Like