How come Worgens don't transform

I wish I had a tail. But on the other hand this heritage minus the Slash/Marilyn Manson Dope Hat (I know for some this was a wanted thing but I only see those two when I look at it) and the robe version with the corset (that looks like an actual Victorian dress) is way nicer than I expected it to be.

That said I’d also dig an all wolf form for running. Running on all fours without a tail looks more ape-like than wolf-like unfortunately, which I why I drive . . . the wheel. Somehow the Mechagon Wheel with this steampunk outfit works in a weird way.

OM God you can’t just ask someone why they don’t transform

1 Like

They exist, its called druid wolf form. The problem is, there’s only ever been one druid who can control it. The rest have become bloodthirsty killer animals.

Counter-point: Why don’t sanlyan sparkle in sun light like twilight vampires?

I am glad we do not have twilight references in game… twilight sucks lol.

Well we all know that. Thing is twilight borrowed heavily from some werewolf/vampire/literally-every-other-supernatural-creature series of RPGs most popular in the 1990s. Some of their ideas like more than one form on the human wolf spectrum were good. I even have the 20th anniversary addition (of Werewolf the Apocalypse not Twilight), with the bonus “other werebeasts” manual as well. Let’s you get your werecat and your werecroc on.

It’s good stuff, I’d play a game where everything was a shifter, sure I would. And vampires are the enemy, man it was so choice (if maybe a bit goth) before those movies and also the underworld movies (the RPGS were in the World of Darkness Series, no that wasn’t directly ripped off AT ALL) thoroughly buried all those ideas in schlock.

Wut!?! Come on my friend, the best part of that series was the Werewolves. :heart_eyes:

I think it would be AWESOME to have the Undead sparkle in the sun as well, that would be EPIC!

Twilight was a pretty good movie series to watch, I liked it. :relaxed:

They’re already in the mess - heck, they are the mess.

Toning down the taxonomic dissonance because druids were “hardcoded” with catform when there’s a whole animal kingdom of predators out there isn’t too much to ask.

The fantasy in this game isn’t “real” like your fantasy werewolf lore?

Sure, when Goldrinn himself was a bloodthirsty killer animal, before getting purified or what not. Wolf Form should be perfectly safe now.

Don’t be a big green meany, cupid me who lives in my head is real to me my friend. :blush:

I think werewolf I think the howling 1. Dog soldiers or gingersnap.

I feel just wolf is lazy like twilight or blood and chocolate. It’s meh to me xD

1 Like

Twilight like Jacob?

Well, I like the stage ideas some table top/D&D games have where there are three main stages of transformation and some in between. (I forget the game I played, its been years)

1. Human Form
  2. Werewolf Form (current Worgen form)
  3. Wolf Form

All I’m asking for is to allow my Worgen to transform into a Wolf for the racial “Running Wild”, thats all. :relaxed:

1 Like

But there’s Lore behind it

According to original lore, the shamans are all super pure. More so than druids and even more than some of the paladins.

It’s not thought. Even Malfurion had no control on it and had to be forced out of it. Essentially it’s like having a demon inside you to become a DH - your either strong enough or you die, individual cases. Except in this case, this “wolf spirit” has claimed all but 1 person to control, and some died, some were barely saved, and 1 controlled it.

Because Twilight sucks.

You’re forgetting that Worgen basically are the Pack Form already, and our playable worgen have undergone rituals to control it, allowing them to change back to humans.

Allowing Worgen Druids a wolf and dire wolf form wouldn’t be against the lore at all. They’ve already mastered Pack Form.

Similar to how a certain group of Blood Elves took a weekend to master an eldritch, taboo power that has, without fail, corrupted Dragons, Titans, and Gods.

1 Like

I think they used that animation to cover up how goofy Worgen look of you really pay attention lol