How can I tell?

What my trust level is? Is there like a little icon or something that pops up next to our portrait that says 1 2 or 3? Or is it somewhere in our account?

So far they dont have it yet, but you can look up your stats. Compare that to the guide that was posted on what it takes to get to each level.

Tbh, i only just figured out how to reply.

This will take some gettin used too

Is that like happy levels from the Game of Life?

Wait I have a stat sheet? Like some DND type sheet for my character? Where does one go about finding that? Or is it little stuff we have to find and put together ourselves?

Who knows, Blizzard is not letting anyone know how all this works.

there’s a guide here: https://eu.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/how-to-check-your-trust-level/6130/24?u=haiete-wildhammer , but I hope they make this info easily accessible soon.

Definitely take some getting used to.

I think we can only be level one for a few weeks right? Level 2 requires 15 separate days of visits if I recall correctly?

From what I gather it’s not intended to be visible. People found a workaround on the other forums but it apparently does not work on this one since our posts are tied to our characters and not our battle.net tag.

Click on your picture in the top right hand corner of the screen. Then click on your name. A new window comes up with various tabs. Click on Summary. There are your stats. :grinning:

1 Like

They should display it as different style and color portrait borders.

use your stats and compare it to what blizz posted

Thank you @Llextrah!

I doubt I’ll even make trust level 1.

That is the easiest to do. Spend 10 minutes on the forums reading posts.