How can I, a non resident of Moon Guard, participate in server events?

I saw a huge Moon Guard server event that happened at ToC yesterday and was wondering, is there any way that I can participate in something like that? Is there a group I can join on group finder?

1 Like

You’ll need an anchor to the realm. By that I mean someone on your Bnet friends list who can invite you to a group, causing you to phase over to MG. I’m not aware of any group finder things going on, but I suppose there could be. Might be worth a search when the time approaches each night.

1 Like

Ah, you are talking about the annual Tournament of Ages event that happens at the Argent Tournament Grounds on MoonGuard server. Well, good news is that event is continuing all this week!!

There is a discord server with all the event info, including a channel with anchors who can bring people over from other realms, no problem.

https: //discord. gg/a4UBrQd (< no spaces)

1 Like

Thanks so much! I really appreciate this!

1 Like

Sure thing. It happens every year, usually in the first full week of August. You can find all the pertinent info in that discord. :slight_smile:

Also, when does the event start?

All this week, the official events run from 7p (central time) to midnight. But people will be RPing there long before and after.

There is a schedule channel in that discord where you can see what is happening each day, and a map channel as well.

2 Likes