How can alliance reach Korrak in time? (anniversary quest)

It is. I had my friend do it last night who was complaining about not being able to get the quest done in AV. Unless it’s been silently hotfixed.

I can confirm, killing Korax in the Amphitheater works.

https://i.imgur.com/nfPpGzD.png
Screenshot before killing Korax in Zuldrak.

https://i.imgur.com/5oGKcfB.png
Screenshot after killing Korax in Zuldrak.

1 Like

Aight blizz, I’ll take my payroll as a game developer now :joy:

Anyone else have yet to see an alliance group get there first? Or even at the same time for that matter?

Nope. Just ran one and he was dead before half the raid got there. So much for the hotfix. The ZD quest works though I except it to be hotfixed soon.

Only way to complete this quest is to farm rams since winning or losing still doesn’t count.

Can you please address the fact that adding a mount reward to PvE’ing in this PvP raid has caused everyone to not PvP?

It’s fine if one or two people are in the mines getting those, but when 15 people go from the start it absolutely ruins the game for those of us who want to PvP in this Battleground.

For those of us who wanted old AV back, summoning the ice lords is fun yes, but we came for the PvP. The tug of war non-stop fighting. That isn’t happening because “IM HERE FOR THE MOUNT”.

Solution: Give them the dang mount for winning one AV.

4 Likes

Ive only had 1 fresh match out of like 7. Each one entire ally team is in mines and entire horde team is swarming our mine and farming gys. Not really worth doing if pvp doesnt really give you the % to get the mount. Yeah you can farm armor scraps but good luck getting into blobs to loot what you kill.

Please i queue for 2days can’t even get a fresh start to kill him…

Go do the ring of blood as mentioned above.

1 Like

Buffing PVE NPC while the entire BG is a dumpster fire. Priorities.

They could try, like, playing the game.
I think there are a lot of wow players who would be happier doing nickel slots.

I’ve done it three times today, and Horde was perched up on the hill every single time by the time we made it to the ramp.

Funny, I thought he was a random spawn that wandered around at some point during AV. He was long dead by the time the Horde got there and I was in front thinking it be a camping area, but some super monk or druid got there first apparently.

No one seemed to care and i didn’t bother to check sync quest.

Another fail fix by Blizz, good job, lol

Don’t think you fixed this yet. As Alliance we never get there in time. Also, too many times when I get in he’s already tapped because once he’s tapped people leave and I get in and its too late to try.

It is… horde cap and wait for it every time… just the ones I’m in i taunt it and drag it off so u all can’t get it.

The horde have every advantage to tag this mob. They get there first, they can just spam aoes to tag, can block the path up with abilities. Just did a game where alliance wiped them quickly but lost the tag and basically did the kill of Korak from 95% hp. SO even if the horde fail to keep the position they just tag and say thanks. 2mins? 1min is spent running to the area.

1 Like

Why did you remove the scaling down???

Jeebus…four years later…is this a record?

4 Likes

lol, instead of making a new post… I just search for the topic and rant there. I don’t check dates. Just needed to vent. 4 years? They still didn’t consider putting the spawn location in a more neutral area