How are you role playing the war campaign’s conclusion?

Aeri is quite torn. She’s not trusted Sylvannas who she once called her Ranger General in many years and her heart has ached as she’s watched her grow further and further from the elf she once knew into this ‘Dark Lady’ she’s become. Hearing Sylvannas proclaim ‘You are all nothing!’ has left an ache in her heart, for Sylvannas did manage to kill hope in one instance…the hope that someday the old Sylvannas would shine through again, but it is not meant to be.

The death of Saurfang to her is bittersweet, for a part of her is happy for him, he’s earned his warriors death. Having spent much time living in Ogrimmar amonst the Orcs as well as being the widow of one, she understands a death in an honorable battle is a good thing to them so she is happy for him, he died to stop unneeded blood shed and forced the banshee to finally show her true colors and yet she mourns the loss of a good Orc whom she respected.

As to peace between the Horde and Alliance she is cautious, knowing it will not be easy to maintain and that like others on both sides, she is not sure how much she trusts the Alliance. The one blessing she sees is if the peace finally makes it so she and her twin can meet not in secret as they have been forced to do since she became a Ren’dorei, but openly and without fear of either being accused of treasonous behavior when all they wish is to spend some time trying to repair the strained bond they’ve shared since her sister chose her path that led to her banishment from Quel’thalas and into the Alliance.

It be complicated how my alts are handling this new found peace. Most of them are unsure if it would last. History often proving that some will jump on the chance to get the edge on the competing forces. Mainly they are focusing on finding lost family members that have scattered due to the war. Once they have been found, it will be back to selling gems at markets!
If you want to have a daily RP questions like this come join my discord, I have that and more (~https://discord.gg/HFmcR28~ :sparkles:)! I host small RP events on MG (cross faction)!

Right now I’m focused on purging myself of the corruption of the Void. It does not due to have one of my standing to be on the verge of losing my mind to insanity. Though given recent rumors, my endevour may be more challenging in future weeks.