šŸŒš How are shadow priests for pvp

Maybe! ā€¦

Yes.

10/charas

But undead have WotF and cannabilize

I canā€™t even anymoreā€¦

Play undead.

And they can breathe underwater for a while

Whiskee is an actual troll he just picks the dumbest stance purposefully and rolls with it. If anything he is agreeing with us but just trying to troll lol.

And also Devouring Plague. Thatā€™s a lot of pvp abilities.

Math again because it gives you actual data in a way that canā€™t be debated.

The race with more points wins because it has more practical uses without making an argument thatā€™s biased. For instance saying well undead is better vs thisā€¦thatā€™s a biased example as youā€™re cherry picking what favors you.

The math shows which race is better overall, itā€™s clearly Troll. This debate is over.

Oh my gosh, you are so close to getting itā€¦

But trolls donā€™t have shadow resist either. Using math, integrals and derivatives as time approaches zero, undead seem pretty powerful to me.

edit: u canā€™t rebut math

1 Like

You will melt faces as a shadow priest in pvp

1 Like

Iā€™m quite certain drinking puts you out of shadowmeld in classic.

Doesnā€™t. ā€¦

True. I was indeed mistaken. But you canā€™t break combat with it to drink.

They have mana issues at this stage of the game, however their output is fine and if I recall correctly mana burn was pretty powerful at this point.

1 Like

They counter warriors yes? And warriors will be the most played class.

As opposed to fear ward and stoneskin?

Undead Shadowpriests only see people with melted faces, or faces that are about to be melted.

2 Likes

I canā€™t reach faces. Not sure what race Im rolling yet. Maybe a Dwarf. Name him Kneemelter.

2 Likes

Situational?

I can understand the logic behind Trolls being favored for PvP, but that wasnā€™t a ā€œVanilla Experienceā€ for the most part because in 2006 Trolls were considered to be a pretty bad racial choice at the time.

Undead Shadowpriests were the ones with ā€œthe repā€ back in the day. Private Server and retail metas that have evolved since then may be another matter.