How are Ret Paladins?

Full honor gear on my Ret Paladin. I can’t kill anything. Need to know whether this class/spec is bad or whether I am bad. Could be both. Could be the latter. But holy crap, man. 1v1 I can’t kill anything.

1 Like

This is music to my ears after dealing with shadowlands ret. Great job blizzard, keep it up.

Hey, it’s still possible I’m just bad. Not the class. Don’t cheer too soon.

2 Likes

I almost always assume it’s me. Do you check for tips and specs on icy-veins or wowhead?

Ret seems broken in the right hands. Has nuclear damage just like shadowlands and will have a place right beside fury warrior this expansion.

They aren’t as strong one v one but still deadly ie burst is out of this world. Once sub and enhance is nerfed Tom ret should be at the top for burst.

Which is perfect they just have to play safe in between big goes like the old days versus w key non stop.

Fighting vanguards it felt like the end was near in a single stun that was trinketed and astral shifted

Love this attitude, get um girl :nail_care: :nail_care: :nail_care:

1 Like

I haven’t really seen that many ret paladins to make a judgement, honestly. Everyone who is melee is a fury warrior or DH, or DK. I’ve seen even less arms warriors, now that I think about it. I’ve seen ONE (1) arms warrior.

get this thread off the first page!

“I haven’t really seen that many ret paladins to make a judgement”
jokes. everyone has jokes.

they do really grate just need tho know the rotation and how to use them if you need advice let me know pally is my main by the way and in bg pally are better that arena by the way

Ret has good damage but still a wheelchair. Middle of the pack survivability I would say.

They have non-existent defensives aside from long CD ones. Decent damage otherwise.

Worst mobility and worst defensives out of all melee… burst is on par with many other specs but everyone can easily see it coming

2 Likes

This
10char

www.youtube.com/lvladenpvp if you need help with Ret.

Ret slaps, you just need to know how how to build it and how to play.