How about finally nerfing VP last boss?

The overlaps are crazy with DPS who do not provide a stupid amount of burst on low cd for the garbage orbs -.-

Do the devs only simulate the game or actually play it? Each week this garbage dungeon is either a f*** fest because of the last pack or the boss itself.

Nerf it to the ground ffs. I want to play with friends and not build perfect meta builds for each dungeons. Oh and fire Ion finally, he’s making one bad choice after another.

2 Likes

Git gud. You don’t even have the decency to post onnyour actual toon.

6 Likes

Yeah the boss really isn’t that bad. What bad choices is Ion making? I mean yeah he had 2 or 3 expacs worth of crap and stubborness but not he is finally actually listening to the players again.

If you just want to play with friends, why not just go do +2?
It would be much more forgiving

Being serious, not a troll, I mean, you say all you want to do is play with friends, why does it have to be such a high key that stuff slays you?

Because all he wants to do is play with friends, and the important thing he’s leaving out, and get the highest ilvl gear for doing it.

3 Likes

skill issue
:100:

2 Likes

I actually find the dragon still harder than boss 3.

4 Likes

Skyfall Nova’s health has been nerfed, what, 3 times now? And damage on this encounter 2-3 times? I’m not sure what DPS classes you think can’t contribute well enough to work on it, at least until we’re getting into scaling on the level of +26-+27

It’s certainly not like Wratheye’s Decay Totem which actually has a short window

How Ion still has a job there is beyond me. Each year there are less and less people I know playing M+

the overlap with chain lightning is gross
but since the hp nerf the rest of the boss is ok

2 Likes

I don’t think the Nova’s health should be tweaked anymore per say, but how much damage it does and also it should spawn a bit closer to the boss.

Also, its very inconsistent where the boss places his grounding patch, which on a melee heavy group, means you lose out on 4-8 seconds of DPS trying to relocate to the patch. If a Nova is up during that for whatever reason, its GG.

2 Likes

then lower the key or switch to Heroic.

2 Likes

The last boss of VP wasn’t that bad compared to the dragon.

Dragon is still kinda annoying design wise, affixes that make the area smaller ( storming, volcanic/etc ) don’t help.

1 Like

It’s a combination of factors that makes this fight trashy for healers.

1. You got Nova’s pulsing out damage.
  2. One person gets focus fired w/ chain lightning for 50% of their hp bar.
  3. Boss forces you to jump during the group AOE phase which requires you to stop casting 1-2s before you have to jump.

Nothing really else to say. If you could freedom through the jump mechanic then the healer could just continue healing without stressing out.

3 Likes

I’m so glad Blizz does not listen to the 0.1% anymore as it ruined the game. The upcoming change in 10.1.5 are very welcome and I wont even bother running 20+ keys for the vault ever again.

This perfectly sums it up. The boss is just trash and the jump mechanic is pure garbage.

3 Likes

Can you plz tell the story of why you’re so mad?
It must be interesting.
Seriously, I want to hear about the run that has caused you to hate this boss so much.

2 Likes

Probably not enough forum bandwidth to accommodate the story of why he is so miserable. It’s not just this boss. He seems to hate WoW, and everything associated with it, just in general.

3 Likes

I agree with bring the player not the class but the last pull/last boss in VP doesn’t benefit much from particular classes. There are definitely better bosses you could make this argument on.

1 Like

And you love me so much that you are constantly seek for my attention.

channeled spells like tranq can also cause a weird spell-batchy/character positioning issue where even if you jump in time, if you jump right out of tranq itll still hit you with the debuff

1 Like