[House of the Rising Sun] Recruitment

(House of the Rising Sun) is lead by a core group of gamers that have been together for the last 15 years. All expansions, several server firsts and now we turn our sights to classic. We are currently only recruiting exceptional players. If you are a min/maxer, attuned for all current content and fit within our recruitment needs; feel free to apply on our website. We are not an RP guild, but support them. Our focus is Raiding Fri/Sat and occasionally Sun night for progression. Raid times will usually be 8pm server. It’s important to understand though, days and times can change when world bosses are available and when Onyxia lock out is up.

As mentioned above, raiding is our focus, however several members will be grinding out Rank 14 when the time comes. We have a lot of old school pvpers and some past Rank 14’s myself included.

We use a DKP System, same system we’ve used since Vanilla.

To Apply Visit:

hotrs.dkpsystem.com
Step 1: Make an Account
Step 2: Create a Character
Step 3: Apply… It’s that Simple.

*Mostly looking for DPS ATM, visit the website to view needs.

Once we receive your application, we’ll pull you into discord and set you up with our Class Leader. If the Class Leader signs off on you, your two week trial will begin. Once you have access to all the features on our website, it will answer any questions you have about our DKP/Rank system.

If you are looking for an old school Guild. One that is ran with integrity, honor and has a family atmosphere, that is us. We have all Raid content on farm.

If you have any questions you can reach out to me personally via the means below.

Discord: Nostalgia -OG HWL-#6552
BTag: Authentic#1819
In Game: Nostalgia

3 Likes

Glad to be a part of this guild! We’ve currently downed all content and set to be steam rolling weekly raids.

I’m really liking the guild website and the loot system in place is the best one I’ve seen for both short term and longevity benefits.

2 Likes

Still Recruiting

Need:

Rogues 1-2

Mages 1-2

Warrior (DPS) 1-2

Currently DEing all Rogue Gear, Come Get it!

http://hotrs.dkpsystem.com

1 Like

Could use 1 Resto Druid too!

1 Like

Great guild started by friends that played other games and raided multiple expansions in retail together with decades of combined experience.

The class leader system creates accountability to ensure the best members of each class are able to raid and improve as a unit. The only competitive raiding guild on the server that has a DKP system instead of rolling on loot, adding an extra layer of strategy and fun to gearing up, keeping raiders excited to come back for more. An awesome community always willing to help each member get to where they need to be to stay competitive.

Excited to dominate the Alliance in phase 2 and beyond!

2 Likes

As a player I joined House of The Rising Sun essentially when Classic released and honestly could not have asked for a better experience so far. The progression has been very consistent overall with a “down to business” mindset during raids that has been extremely enjoyable! During my stay here I have had the pleasure of getting to know a lot of really awesome individuals aswell as forge stronger bonds with some of those who I already knew. Overall I am extremely happy with my decision to join these fine people and can’t wait to see what the future has in store!

2 Likes

Still Need 1 Mage and a Resto Druid gogo!

Logs of Last Clear
https://classic.warcraftlogs.com/reports/mfWRJGQy2XFzdvxL/

Blow and Go Fast Paced Raiding. Come Enjoy!

Current Needs:

1 Rogue
1 Mage
1 Hunter

Free Loots, gettem

Been a bit since we last posted. Could use 1 Mage and 1 Rogue. Must be exceptional players!

Still recruiting. Everything is currently open except for druids. The address for the website is in the first post in this thread. Feel free to contact me in game if you have any questions at all. If I don’t know, at least I can point you in the right direction. Looking forward to hearing from you.
tactless#11224

Still looking to fill out the roster for BWL launch. All classes are open currently except for the feral druids. Ours have been and remain exceptional players. Saved my butt more than once. Take a look at the website or contact any member in game and you can pointed in the right direction.

Quality hardcore folks.

I have a level 1 shaman I use as a bank alt but I could create a level 1 mage or a level 1 rogue, what ever is needed. I’m exceptionally good at doing nothing and can stay at level 1 almost forever. But I’m afraid the when I start raiding with my level 1 I’ll pretty quickly level up to level 2. Would that be ok?