Hottest Warcraft Female Character ever

Vanessa is way too low on that list OP, just saying.

Well it’s a tie for my top 5

Well we will start withe most obvious…me just kidding here is my list
Tyrande Whisperwind
Taoshi
Chronormu “Chromie”
Moira Thaurissan
Yseera “the Dreamer” cry

Valtrois. Her imperious demeanor has its own charm, similar to Buttercup in the “Princess Bride” and I can see a lot of “as you wish” moments.

Talanji. She’s strong, independent but not too proud to lean on Rezan and devoted to her father while not being blinded to his growing weakness. That tender moment where she speaks to her mount about missing Rezan is very moving. Finally, the look she gives Bwonsamdi at the death of her father would have put a lesser loa on the ground. This is a long way from settled.

2 Likes

Jaina…The song was right, it is all about that Bass.

1. Any female draenei
  2. Alexstraza
  3. Sylvanas
2 Likes

Yeah not falling for this again. Last time I gave an opinion I got reported and suspended lol

Calls someone who’s 35 old when several people on the list literally break 1000 years old.

But ok.

Anyways, this game is just filled of drop dead gorgeous woman, hard to pick just one. But Azshara is definitely one of greats.

3 Likes

Yeah that list is the retirement center roll call. Hard pass

Go back to watching Sailor Moon kid :sweat_smile:

I’ll pas on them too. Anime and fictional characters just don’t get my rocks off I suppose

Ewwww, hope you’re not one of those people who drool over celebrities.

Nah I try to keep my head grounded in realism. They don’t interest me either

Sounds pretty damn boring.

Dread-Rider Cullen for her voice alone.

1 Like

Maybe to you. But not to me. To each their own

I mean…I was always more partial to the Jewelcrafting trainer in SIlvermoon.

That dress… :heart_eyes:

Yusssssssssss, I loved working for her in Legion. And she was nice enough to give me a pronunciation guide (and she has a click emote about too).

Tyrande is right over there.

1 Like

Power wise? Absolutely.

As far as looks are concerned? Nope. Tyrande Actually looks like a true woman, and a Amazon woman which only makes it better :smirk:

1 Like

Yeah, and she’s gonna punish you in the name of Elune.