Hotfixes -- Updated March 12

So Warlock still going to suck in Arena and mythics. Useless changes yet again. Rip Warlock.

1 Like

Lmfao they nerfed protection warriorā€¦ WoW.

Want to know why you lost 40% subs?

Because your balance team is incompetent and nerfs middle of the pack people

while Balance, Fire, and Shadow Priest top every fight and are untouched

1 Like

balance and fire are nerfed. I play mage so I know. first, nerf on the legendary barriers. second, nerf on the pyrokinesis talent. and balance got nerfed on covenant burst. definitely not like what you said. ā€œuntouchedā€

other than that I guess they can nerf more dmg or mobility and leave the class unplayable. not sure what you are playing but try to play better. your comment has no value.

Pls. Fix psalm painbreaker. there is patchnote string about death and madness talent. But its a lie. there is no fix

My stealth seems to have broken during this patch, I havenā€™t had an issue of dropping stealth randomly. but since 9.0.5 I will randomly drop stealth, only in bgā€™s though, never in the world. really frustrating. makes it almost impossible to rbg

Bears need help!
Please fix our threat and DPS please!

I really think frost needs at least decent buffs in DMG esp vs other players. I was having a good time like 6 months back leveling to an extent. Got to 60(I play in WM). Started noticing Warlocks and such even with fairly less ilvl just I could not put out enough dmg to kill them b4 I was whittled down to death.

Now I know how to play my class Iā€™ve mained a DK most of WoW since WotLK. Iā€™m no fan of Unholy, and Bloodā€¦ well I donā€™t plan on tanking. Frost feels fun has decent(enough), mobility but damage is absolute trash in all aspects.

So Iā€™m bereft of playing my DK as the game is right now cause itā€™s not fun to have a boss at like 10% in the world only for some DH or Shaman to come up and kill you. Not cause of the boss but cause you canā€™t damage the player enough to kill them though they certainly can you.

Oddly, even wit the current spec weakness I am still thinking of trying my Frost DK again. Yet Iā€™m deterred cause I see no buffs with the next patch like I there should be, just as Havoc gets much needed buffs.

(I will also not accept turning off Warmode, that is not a solve to be able play a your favorite class/spec. WM is great IMO Iā€™d just like to be able to enjoy it on my Frost DK.)

3 months later lol

Well he is a Death Knight, raising the dead is one of the things they do. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Yep, forgot to mention that in my post. I knew the last reply was a while ago, but whatever.

It started in November anyway, the previous reply being in march meant it was active for 4 months before I found it. I really wanna play my FDK again, so I posted hoping to help get some notice that FDK needs help at least in dmg.

Donā€™t see any advantage because Auction Houseā€™s wow token and other products still costly