Still unable to locate Elder Gwenna, after completing the entire quest line.
There is a bug in the War Campaign quest “They Move Against Us” and all subsequent quests that occur in Orgrimmar. Having the quest “Shadowlands: A Chilling Summons” triggers phasing such that it won’t allow you to complete the quests. Abandoning the Shadowlands quest fixes the phasing, but the quest automatically re-appears after ~20 seconds, making it exceedingly difficult to finish the quests, especially the one “Traitors in Our Midst” where you have to kill Eitrigg. Not being able to complete this final storyline will prevent you from attaining the title “Veteran of the Fourth War.”
Apparently still not fixed or whatever fix was implemented is not working. Can’t solo most Legion raids. Update?
Wrong. Still not fixed
they made an update post yesterday saying they let the team know that it still isnt working. Just above actually, from a community manager.
Hotfix update for the day!
NOVEMBER 30, 2020
- Opening Misplaced Supplies should now count progress towards the achievement Treasures of Maldraxxus . Players may need to collect it a second time to earn credit.
- The Elusive Faerie Cache required for Treasures of Ardenweald is now less elusive.
- Wild Spirits (Night Fae Ability) will no longer deal damage multiple times when using Bestial Wrath with Animal Companion (Talent) or when using Barbed Shot with Stomp (Talent).
- Corrected an issue where Shadowcore Oil Blast would incorrectly interfere with Steady Focus (Talent) when casting two Steady Shots in a row.
- Corrected an issue where Bursting Shot was causing Wild Spirits (Night Fae Ability) to unintentionally deal multiple hits to the enemy.
- Beast Mastery
- Resolved several issues with Death Knight voice effects. Go forth and intimidate your enemies with a clearer /roar!
- Phantasmic Detonation will now properly explode when the Volatile Phantasm (Torghast Power) illusion is defeated.
- [ Work in progress ] The Primal Tide Core Legendary effect will now only apply Riptide to friendly players.
- Added two Battle Ready Tauralus outside the Seat of the Primus for faster travel through the covenant hall.
Creatures and NPCs
- Nikara Blackheart at Sophia’s Aria in Bastion now deals appropriate damage and is now less challenging.
- Wingsmash is now ready to help fight Harika the Horrid in Revendreth no matter how many players give him weapons at the same time. Additionally, the Ballista Bolts respawn more frequently, and Sacks of Dredhaven Tools will no longer spawn as they are obsolete. Wingsmash will also no longer get stuck at the broken ballista and now resets properly.
Dungeons and Raids
De Other Side
- Added a power bar to Mueh’zala so that he may better convey when his next Soulcrusher is coming.
- Dungeon enemies can no longer immediately recast Spine Crush.
- Infinitely Divisible Ooze now correctly drops for Agility and Intellect classes.
Spires of Ascension
- The transport kyrian will now carry druids in their combat shapeshift forms.
Items and Rewards
- Reduced the idle sound effect volume of the Warstitched Darkhound mount.
- The Hearty Dragon Plume toy now has a 15 minute cooldown (was 5 minutes).
- Players are now able to watch other’s strum their Fae Harp toy. Enjoy the show!
- Fixed an issue that caused characters to remain laughing after using the S.E.L.F.I.E. Camera MkII.
- Deep Fried Seraph Tenders now only work outdoors and not in dungeons or battlegrounds. Tooltips will be updated to reflect this in a future patch.
- Pre-Mixed Pot of Noodles now grants an appropriate amount of Versatility for Pandaren characters at level 60.
Player versus Player
- Oribos PvP quests, such as “Observing Battle,” should now show a turn-in location once completed.
- Hunter’s Mark now lasts 30 seconds instead of indefinitely when used against an enemy player.
- [ With regional restarts ] Resolved an issue where experience gained from crafting a Legendary item would sometimes not retain after relogging into the game.
- Budding Lashers now reward Herbalists loot after gathering their corpses.
- Fixed an issue where players below level 50 who entered into the Threads of Fate experience would have issues accessing quests in the Shadowlands.
- Fixed an issue where Anima Salvage Callings could not be abandoned or completed after changing covenants.
- Fixed an issue where opening Silver Strongboxes would sometimes not reward credit for “The Sweetest Tribute” quest.
- “A Friendly Rivalry” can now be turned in while the “Training Regimen” World Quest is available.
- Fixed an issue where the quest, “Hero’s Rest” could not be turned into the ever-present version of Kalisthene.
- Fixed an issue where the Chamber Incense Burner could be not be interacted with during the quest “You Go First.”
- Mounts are no longer allowed on the island that holds the Unfinished Blade for “Through the Fire and Flames.”
- Players on the quest “Return to Draka” will now find her at the Seat of the Primus.
- More enemies now have a chance to drop Poxedskin Samples required for the dungeon quest “Plaguefall: Knee Deep In It.”
- Increased the Traitor’s Head drop rate required for “Bring Me Their Heads.”
- The Animates required to recruit for the quest “Ani-Matter Animator” has been lowered to 12 (was 15) and the respawn rate has been increased.
- Increased the respawn rate of the Ash Ghouls required for “Unbearable Light.”
- Enemi should now offer the quests “Slaughter Daughter” and "Bottled up Inside’ for players who have lost them.
- Fixed a bug that caused quest objectives to sometimes be invisible on “Cut the Roots” and “Take the Power”.
- Stonehead is hungry! “Snacks for Stonehead” should now correctly be available to all players in the Ember Ward.
- “Halls of Atonement: Your Absolution” should now be correctly offered to all Venthyr covenant players by Archivist Fane in Halls of Atonement.
- Prince Renathal now stealths when the player enters stealth during the storyline quest, “Torghast, Tower of the Damned”.
- Added more souls to rescue within Cocyrus for the quest “Rule 1: Have an Escape Plan.” We’re not proud about damning more souls into the Maw… but it should help make completing the quest easier.
- Fixed an issue where players on Exile’s Reach who completed either “Down with the Quilboar” or “Forbidden Quilboar Necromancy” without accepting the other quest would be unable to see Mithdran Dawntracker to continue the story.
- Run Without Tiring (Niya Soulbind Ability) no longer continues to heal when health is full.
The Maw: Eye of the Jailer
- Saving Souls with the Soulkeeper present no longer grants Stygia after reaching Threat Level 5.
- Fixed an issue which could cause the Soulkeeper to unexpectedly be present with your character in the Maw when Anima Salvage was an active calling. It will once again only be present when you are tasked with collecting souls.
- Fixed an issue with world quest “Allay Their Fears” not appearing.
- Fixed an issue where Korinna’s Allaying Crook could be used on living targets during the Bastion World Quest “Allay Their Fears.”
- Fixed an issue where it was more challenging than intended to maintain a Precision streak during the Bastion World Quest “We’ll Make an Aspirant Out of You.”
- Fixed an issue where “Battles Won Long Ago” could erroneously be repeated.
- Battle Pet World Quests should now properly count for Callings that require you to complete activities in a zone.
- Increased the respawn rate of the Crates of Salvaged Explosions for the Maldraxxus World Quest “Gettin’ Even.”
did they forgot to buff warlocks??? god know that we need help blizzard with damage in dungeons and pvp, lets just hope that for raiding this isnt the case also.
Hello this is still occurring in game, barbed with stomp talented causes 2 wild spirits hits
I’m going to assume you’re trolling.
A change that wasn’t listed here, Runeblade of Baron Rivendare - “requires level 49 or lower” There’s zero reason it should be this way now. ZERO! I’m so upset anyone thought this item needed any change what so ever, this is just unwarrented attrition on convenience and fun.
And fixing the scaling in old raids? Nothing for that.
when are we getting flight ?
Stealth nerfed Sun Nov. 29th from 100% to 70% in PvP instances, but didn’t make the hotfixes for the 30th. Intended change or mistake?
can we fix the scaling issues? My 60 should not be having issues dropping level 50 BFA enemies when a 57 SL is no problem
Nerfed holy paladin to the ground .the theme of sl
Lol ya Hpal was propped up pretty hard by corruptions, doesn’t surprise me they feel a lot worse the first patch after it disappears.
Anyways, healing hands is a Ret pally talent though.
From the Ashes (The fire mage talent no one takes) is still bugged.
definitely a troll.
More hotfixes hot off the press!
DECEMBER 2, 2020
- Players can once again earn the achievement Straight Six from the Elegon raid encounter in the Mogu’shan Vaults.
- Removed the Draenor and the Broken Isles Pathfinder achievement requirements for released spirits to quickly fly back to their bodies.
- Fixed an issue where Kyrian players using a flight path with the Unburden buff would encounter issues on the resulting flight.
- Death Knight
- Clawing Shadows (Talent) damage is now properly capped at 5 targets while inside Death and Decay.
- Demon Hunter
- Growing Inferno (Potency Conduit) damage is now capped at 10 times Immolation Aura’s base damage.
- Updated the names and icons of several Legendary Memories to better represent their effects.
- Throw Glaive now correctly throws 3 glaives per Fel Bombardment (Legendary Effect) stack.
- Storm, Earth, and Fire can now be cancelled.
- Fixed an issue where Fel Commando (Potency Conduit) would not enhance a Felguard that’s under the effect of Glyph of Wrathguard.
- Fixed an issue where, when Signet of Tormented Kings (Legendary Effect) would trigger a second Ravager, any existing Ravagers would stop dealing damage and generating Rage.
Creatures and NPCs
- Sinrunner Blanchy now has new custom sounds. Now ride forth on this noble steed and avenge her unjustly demise.
- Added new sounds for the Hulking Deathroc mount. He is now less chatty.
- The rewards from Gorged Shadehound can now be looted once a week.
- Blackthorn Ambushers and Mire Tricksters in Ardenweald will no longer cast Swift Slash.
Dungeons and Raids
- Corrected an issue causing Castle Nathria to show up in the Adventure Guide prematurely. This will return next week!
- Margrave Stradama
- Fixed an issue that caused Infinitely Divisible Ooze to drop for players in healer specializations.
- Sanguine Depths
- Fixed an issue where Essence of Z’rali could no longer be picked up after dying multiple times while holding the naaru.
- Spires of Ascension
- Improved the visual performance on Empyreal Ordnance. Instances of this should now leech less anima from graphics cards.
- Vault of the Wardens
- Dreadlord Mendacius’ summoned Grimguard now deals appropriate damage.
Items and Rewards
- The Overflowing Ember Mirror trinket now properly notes that it deals 33% of the remaining absorb for the explosion when it expires.
- Fixed an issue where the Unbound Changeling trinket was granting less Haste than indicated in the tooltip. Additionally, the Unbound Changeling transformation that provides all three stats (Critical Strike, Haste and Mastery) has had the stats reduced by 16% and the transformation now persists through death.
- Strength of Blood offered by Ta’tru now increases Strength by 10 and is comparable to the other stat potions he barters.
- The Tuft of Smoldering Plumage trinket now correctly instantly heals players that suffer lethal damage.
- Fixed an issue where the minions summoned from the Satchel of Misbegotten Minions trinket would sometimes run in place if they triggered on a target that died. The minion should now rush to your current target or the location where the previous enemy was defeated.
- The Enchanted Chest in Ardenweald will now respawn instantly when looted.
Player versus Player
- PvP trinkets should no longer break stuns that weren’t breakable with conventional stun breaks (e.g. Ice Block).
- Covenant Campaign
- Venthyr players will no longer sometimes incorrectly receive the Gracious Guest debuff, preventing them from completing the Ember Court scenario.
- Some material costs for Ember Court restock quests have been adjusted to account for current market values.
- Fixed an issue where Night Fae players could complete the Maw quest “Setting the Ground Rules” without having first done the Night Fae quest “Do What We Cannot.” Players who did not do this quest and have the campaign chapter “For Queen and Grove!” displaying as incomplete should be fixed the next time they return to Oribos.
- “That Darn Fox” will once again provide quest rewards, including the adorable pet vulpin Renny.
- Battle for Azeroth
- Lady Sylvanas Windrunner is now in the appropriate phase for turning in the Horde quest “A Cycle of Hatred.”
The Maw: Eye of the Jailer
- Fixed an issue which prevented some Maw daily quests from granting bonus rewards while in War Mode.
- Mawsworn Crossbows no longer deal excessive damage to enemy players in War Mode.
Torghast, Tower of the Damned
- Patrician Cromwell and Synod have had ability adjustments to bring them more in line with other bosses.
- Observer Zelgar, Kosarus the Fallen, Binder Baritas, and Warden of Souls have had minor ability adjustments to be more melee friendly.
- Kosarus the Fallen now gains stacks of Enrage at a slower rate while under the effects of Predator’s Gaze and his health has been reduced by 20%.
- Reduced the health of enemies when 4 or 5 players are present.
- To prevent phasing issues, “Tied Totem Toter” must now be completed before being eligible for the World Quest “Trouble at the Gormling Corral.”
- Picking up an Acolyte’s Spear will no longer stop players from using their Purity Chime during “Vesiphone’s Vicious Vesper.”
- Fixed an issue during the Bastion World Quest “Remedial Lessons” where players could destroy the Mirror Fragments and Mirrors of Ancient Teachings, blocking progress on completed objectives.
- Fixed an issue where the Kyrian Wings could continue outside of the intended course area during the Bastion World Quest "Flight School: Flapping Frenzy.”
All those torghast powers and soul bind bug fixes…but no fix for From the Ashes?
Are you guys just holding off because you have an update to mage talents coming?