Rouge is fine. If you want changes first give up 20% of your dps and we will talk.
How carried does your spec need to be ?? They’re still broken lol just
Shows how many garbage players jumped on the FOTM sub rogue band wagon.
Frost mages are dying. We’re dying over here. Can you please please lend a hand before no one will take a frost mage to anything?
Consider how that feels as a healer playing Torghast solo. Please revert this change.
You’ve actually broken torghast Blizzard thank you for not listening to your community once again
DECEMBER 16, 2020
- Baine can now be targeted by snowballs in Oribos for the Scrooge achievement. Happy Winter’s Veil!
- While progressing through the Adventures campaign, certain Maw Adventures now have fixed difficulty and availability.
- Unstable Affliction’s damage is now increased by Shadow Embrace and Haunt (Talent).
- Fixed an issue where training dummies in covenant sanctums would keep players in combat for too long.
- Fixed an issue where Alexandros Mograine could fail to appear during the Kyrian Campaign quest “An Expected Visitor.”
- Night Fae
- A cinematic now plays when earning Dreamweaver as a Soulbind.
- Fixed an issue where Night Fae players who abandon the quest “The Garden of Night” would be unable to see Qadarin to accept it again.
- Fixed an issue during the Night Fae campaign quest “Broken Webs” where Qadarin would not be near the player after relogging.
- Fixed an issue where Qadarin would be unavailable to turn in the Night Fae quest “Spriggan Snares” if players had turned in “A Little Pruning” and “Broken Webs” first.
Creatures and NPCs
- Oranomonos the Everbranching’s Dirge of the Fallen Sanctum ability no longer hits players who are not in combat with it.
Dungeons and Raids
- Castle Nathria
- Lady Inerva Darkvein
- Fixed an issue that prevented the UI Widget from displaying how many Anima Containers are open.
- Fixed an issue where Chain Slam would sometimes hit players twice.
- Fixed an issue where Giant Fists would sometimes not hit the closest player to Sludgefist’s melee target.
- Sire Denathrius
- Fixed an issue where Druids could cancel their shapeshift forms to escape the reduced movement speed effect from March of the Penitent.
- Fixed an issue where Plaguebound Devoted could sometimes fail to contribute to the Enemy Forces requirements on Mythic Keystone difficulty
- Sanguine Depths
- General Kaal
- Fixed an issue where Piercing Blur images could turn and dash in an unintended direction.
Items and Rewards
- Puremind Piercer now has appropriate secondary stats.
- Increased the healing from Heavy Shrouded Cloth Bandage and Shrouded Cloth Bandage.
- Fixed an issue that was causing the Decanter of Anima-Charged Winds trinket from hitting physically large enemies.
- The Unbound Changeling trinket now triggers more reliably.
- Players can now change the stats of Unbound Changeling as many times as they like, but they still have one chance per day to get the all stats transformation.
- “The Great Vault” quest can now be completed while in a raid group.
- The quest “Lead the Way” will no longer become blocked by members of the opposite faction.
- Fixed an issue where progress would not display for the quest “Observing Arenas.”
- Skaggldrynk can once again be used by players in Vault of the Wardens to complete the quest “Vault of the Wardens: Demon’s Bile”, regardless of their level.
The Maw: Eye of the Jailer
- Adjusted the per-player health scaling on Soulsteel Colossus to bring his overall combat duration down to a reasonable level.
Torghast, Tower of the Damned
- Corrected an issue that could cause actors in a flashback scene triggered by returning the Runecarver’s memories to fail to display correctly.
- Empowered enemies at the end of a floor now have more delay in between their basic magic damage spells.
- Reduced the amount of damage some area of effect spells were doing to party sizes greater than 1.
- Reduced the maximum number of targets a Deadsoul Echo can fire Discordant Barrage at.
- Reduced the visual clutter intensity of Discordant Barrage.
- Goxul the Devourer
- Time between casts of Mass Devour increased to 36 seconds (was 18 seconds).
- Health and damage reduced by 10%.
- The Tea Tales series of World Quests in Revendreth should now correctly continue to appear for players who have completed all 4 characters’ tales. Theotar apologizes profusely for his inadvertent rudeness in neglecting your previous invitations.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Cryptstalker 4-Set bonus effect to sometimes place the Hunter back in combat after using Feign Death.
- Warlock’s Plagueheart 4-Set bonus effect now properly affects Corruption damage.
- Mage’s Enigma 5-Set bonus effect now activates when Arcane Missiles are resisted.
- Mage’s Enigma 2-Set bonus effect now always functions while talented into Arcane Concentration.
Frost mage staying true to the name of frost since they’re still frozen in last place.
Just buff Frost Mages already… ppl are parsing >95% and still finishing bottom tier… the spec is just broken!!
happy warlock noises at that buff
no buff for arcane
Underwhelming. Torghast borked, but at least Baine can be hit by snowballs.
Still no legacy raid buff for Legion. Cool.
Please fix Frost Mage. A flat % buff isn’t enough, but it’d be a start. Give us cleave back, make us useful when our cooldowns aren’t up unless you want us to be a bursty class then make our burst better. Fix inherent proc munching from both Winter’s Chill and Fingers of Frost. Boost the non-Glacial Fragments Legendaries. Do something, please. People parsing in 80s-90s on a pure DPS class should not be bottom of the pack in terms of their raid’s damage per second.
Unless your Patch notes include an apology then you’ve not done your job. I don’t log in anymore. FIX THE GAME. Games are the one area where the customer still is right. Specifically when speaking on the in game experience. Is there not one person you could have gotten to try these changes before implementing. So stupid.
I check these every day waiting for a note about Legion and legacy raid fixes. Still hasn’t popped up. What’s the deal? Can we at least get a post acknowledging it? I’m going to unsub if it isn’t fixed soon.
Frost mage will be a dead spec if you don’t do something soon. They are on life support.
Meh, Torghast needs way more work. Hopefully more changes will be put in by the weekend so I can try a run thats not suicidal
And what about the stealth nerf you did for M+? Messed up to do that to people https://www.wowhead.com/news=319983/mythic-10s-and-11s-end-of-dungeon-rewards-nerfed-to-item-level-203
Old raid content is normally not scaled until about the second or third month in with most xpacs. This is common as too much is broken with the new content most times to care about the old content until a couple months down the road. This expansion is proving no different.
Well here’s the deal Baine, I only brought you out of the Maw cause … SNOWBALL FIGHT!