Hotfixes -- Updated March 12

I’m noticing that the hotfixes buffed Kyrian companions that are unattainable, such as ispiron and bron.

Edit: I see Bron is recruitable at higher renown. Not sure how to recruit ispiron though.

FINALLY! Took long enough

How long is it going to take to fix all the key breaking bugs in M+? Literally every single dungeon has at least 1,most of them more. Stuff like DE OTHER SIDE MYTHRESH, SKY’S TALONS BUG which just happened to my group and cost us a timed 15 key. Or people falling through the world on Abom boss in Theater of Pain?

???

Anyone’s companions not getting healed after missions since this hotfix? Mine have been stuck at 0 health all day.

This in itself was making me want to scrap any alts…good change.

Can we just take a moment and compare the absurdity of these two changes?

Don’t be silly. Everyone knows War Table balance is more important than class balance.

2 Likes

Nice :vulcan_salute:

1 Like

This is just insane. Fixing the adventure table…before fixing BUGGED class talents.

Facepalm

4 Likes

we could say better late than never, but thats discounting the what? thousand soul ash other covenant/spec combos have had access to that others will never have (an issue fixed by making soul ash capped and farmable like conquest, instead of using it as an obvious FOMO device)

I agree with others the balance team priority list is bugged aswell. The adventure table comes at the end of the campaign, you know the one where you get to try out ~2 abilities and ~2 trash buttons per spec/class? :slight_smile:

yes balancing all covenants to all class/specs is daunting, but it feels like devs/blizz/YOUGUYS don’t believe “the grind is worth it” which is obviously jarring considering the game we play.

so yeah wtb “480?+ soul ash has been given to all characters lvl 60 before december 25, sorry for balance”

You have buffed the Companions of the Kyrian and the Venthyr and nerfed one troop of the Night Fae (Can something be a bug and a redesign at the same time?). Are you going buff the Companions of the Night Fae and the Necro Lords too?

Hiya everyone! /waves

Here are today’s hotfixes and the hotfixes coming with this week’s maintenance.

FEBRUARY 1, 2021

Classes

• Death Knight
    • Frost
      • [With regional restarts] All damage abilities increased by 5%.
      • [With regional restarts] Chill Streak (PvP Talent) damage has been reduced by 10%.
  • Demon Hunter
    • Havoc
      • [With regional restarts] All damage abilities increased by 3%.
  • Hunter
    • Beast Mastery
    • Survival
  • Mage
    • Frost
  • Paladin
    • Shadow Resistance Aura will no longer be removed from the Paladin when they die.
  • Rogue
    • Assassination
  • Shaman
    • Enhancement
  • Warlock
    • Fixed an issue where Resolute Barrier’s (Conduit) effect could be placed on cooldown when the Warlock took damage lower than 5% of their maximum health.
    • Destruction
  • Warrior
    • Arms
      • [With regional restarts] Master and Commander (PvP Talent) reduces the cooldown of Rallying Cry by 60 seconds (was 120 seconds).
    • Fury
      • [With regional restarts] Master and Commander (PvP Talent) reduces the cooldown of Rallying Cry by 60 seconds (was 120 seconds).

Covenants

• Night Fae
    • [With regional restarts] When Podtender (Dreamweaver Soulbind) is triggered, the player inside the pod will be dropped from targeting.
    • [With regional restarts] To help with locating easier, the Podtender (Dreamweaver Soulbind) nameplate will now appear as a white player nameplate rather than a red minion nameplate.

Dungeons and Raids

• Mythic Keystone Dungeons
    • [With regional restarts] Bosses now gain 30% increased health when Tyrannical (Affix) is active (was 40%).
  • De Other Side
    • [With regional restarts] Headless Client melee damage reduced by 40% and Discharge damage reduced by 33%.
    • [With regional restarts] 4.RF-4.RF’s Metallic Jaws damage reduced by 33% and W-00F now prefers non-tank targets.
    • [With regional restarts] Atal’ai Deathwalker melee damage reduced by 25% and Gushing Wound is cast less frequently.
  • Mists of Tirna Scithe
    • [With regional restarts] Drust Soulcleaver’s Soul Split damage reduced by 40%.
  • Plaguefall
    • [With regional restarts] Rotting Slimeclaw’s Corroded Claws damage reduced by 50%.
  • Sanguine Depths
    • [With regional restarts] Chamber Sentinel’s Severing Slice initial damage reduced by 50%.
    • [With regional restarts] Frenzied Ghouls cast Shadow Claws less frequently.
    • [With regional restarts] Insatiable Brute’s Slam damage reduced by 21% and is cast less frequently.
  • Spires of Ascension
    • [With regional restarts] Etherdivers cast Insidious Venom less frequently.
    • [With regional restarts] Forsworn Kyrian’s Dark Lash cast time increased to 2 seconds (was 1.5 seconds).
  • The Necrotic Wake
    • [With regional restarts] Zolramus Bonecarver’s Boneflay bleed damage reduced by 70% and duration reduced to 10 seconds (was 20 seconds).
    • [With regional restarts] Fixed an issue where Zolramus Bonecarver’s Boneflay bleed damage was reduced by Armor.
    • [With regional restarts] Skeletal Marauders cast Gruesome Cleave less frequently.
  • Theater of Pain
    • [With regional restarts] Unyielding Contender’s Vicious Strike damage reduced by 20%.
    • [With regional restarts] Ossified Conscripts cast Cruel Slash less frequently.
      • Developers’ note: We’ve noticed tanks in Mythic Keystone Dungeons feeling pressured to spend more time running away and less time actually tanking than we’d like. In an effort to address this, we’re dialing back the tank damage of a number of dungeon denizens who’ve proven to be particularly painful.

Items and Rewards

• [With regional restarts] Vantus Rune: Castle Nathria now grants 100 Versatility (was 40).
  • Fixed an issue where the Treant Sprout summoned from Treecorn was missing all of its attacks.

Quests

• Fixed an issue that would provide too much quest credit for “A Call to Bastion” when Kin-Tara was defeated.
2 Likes

Dang it. Was hoping for more than 3% for Arms.

Chillstreak nerf… are you kidding me?!?

FFS

6 Likes

Interesting it seems you guys can target pvp abilities, can you look into necrotic strike for unholy so I no longer have to play frost, thanks in advance!

2 Likes

Mythic+ should hopefully be less of a pain now. Yay!

2 Likes

necro strike is still sh*t until at least the next season.

1 Like

I do not want to be a pita but I have zanadalaries unlocked since last exp.
So far, everything is fine with them (besides the fact I don’t really like them)
I would suggest double checking at wowhd, verifying via quest ID what are you missing in order to unlock, and… enjoy! :relaxed:

From a PvP perspective the following still need urgent attention:

• meaningful buffs to mistweaver monks & resto druids
  • reduce combustion damage, increase fireball damage proportionally
  • significant reduction to Reign of Eternal Kings healing in PvP
  • modest nerfs to hpal
7 Likes

says they care about tanks kiting, still has necrotic in the game

6 Likes