Hotfixes -- Updated March 12

2% for 2H Frost lol

What a joke.

3 Likes

The most low hanging fruit imaginable. You post these changes on the forums and are slow-to-if-ever positively action certain specs (MW, Demo, Survival) despite hundreds of the posts giving feedback. Honestly, get a clue.

4 Likes

What a joke

7 Likes

Did you guys seriously buff Convoke the Spirits??? What game are you guys playing?

10 Likes

Oh yah a buff just what convoke needed.

11 Likes

Druid

• General
    • [With regional restarts] Convoke the Spirits (Night Fae Ability) no longer attempts to cast spells at targets affected by Cyclone and will no longer ignore targets affected by crowd control abilities that break on damage, such as Entangling Roots or Mass Entanglement.

Bug and functionality fixes are great, but what about Fae Transfusion splitting damage with critters/immune mobs? You know, the ability that’s way harder to use properly and isn’t as powerful?

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/fae-transfusion-is-splitting-damage-with-things-that-cant-be-damaged-gif-inside/763191

I’ve actually lost faith in you guys completely.

Oh, and sticking with 2% buff to Frost…hahaha…

So sad it’s funny.

3 Likes

Please make Lord/Lady of War title account wide. Thank you.

1 Like

Blizz 8% for assassination isn’t enough we need 20%

2h frost dks love the whole 2% they were given. TOTALLY makes it on par with dual wield :confused:

5 Likes

WARLOCKS REJOICE

1 Like

Please fix the Statistics API… I have more than 2 kills!

You guys still aren’t going to address PvP overall? Its been two months now, and we’re still dealing with specs with out of control burst, hybrid healing thats way too high, and a ton of specs just stalling for CDs so they can instantly kill people.

Its shameful at this point; You can’t even be bothered to talk about the issue.

7 Likes

99.1K views 721 likes

I wonder what happens if there’s a dislike button

12 Likes

Please do something about Covenant abilities being used in low level BGs. Max level players are party syncing with their buddies and using their broken Covenant abilities to squash everyone. I’m just tryina level through BGs man.

5 Likes

Percentage buffs to damage don’t fix the issue at all, it’s just urinating on a wound.

Specs such as Frost DK’s need a retooling. Add some new spells. Make some talents baseline. Create some utility.

2 Likes

Hello. What do you mean by this? Any CC that breaks on damage will be hit by Convoke? Or just root-like CC?

1 Like

If this happened in a sub level 51 BG, then it’s a bug, since all SL content is disabled for any activity below level 51. If you’re level 51 and don’t have your covenant ability yet or soulbinds etc, then I suggest you go do them so you don’t get stomped anymore.
One exception: Druids are stupidly stupidly broken in PvP atm regardless of level 51, 90 ilvl; or if they’re level 60 with 230 ilvl.
The expansion was pushed to meet a deadline release and now they’re just entirely clueless on how to design game. It’s almost as if 90% of the playerbase expected a complete failure but we’re going through the pain - again - together.

1 Like

I’ve been leveling from level 1 doing only BGs. In every bracket people are using covenant abilities.

Yes, that means Poly, Fear, Incap, Blind, etc…

So now melee needs to trinket to interrupt Convoke, but they get rooted and killed with no counter?

I’m not the best PvP player, but this feels like a buff to the most broken ability in PvP.

Am I misunderstanding something here?

3 Likes