Hotfixes - Updated October 5

Just did this, still had to kill 4. Spawn rates are a bit better in eternal blossoms, definitely not the fast rate of uldum. I has 3 spawn almost on top of me in uldum. Flew for a long time in eternal blossoms looking for the 4 rares to kill.

Better than the hour of flying and finding nothing yesterday late afternoon

4 Likes

Can’t wait for Blizzard to go through these “non received auction payments” and people realize that Blizzard have a log and “no you didn’t sell millions of gold worth of stuff so quit ya sookin”

ty for fixing the unearthed artifacts…was having a headache flying around in uldum with zero artifacts yesterday.

1 Like

I just came back to the game after 6 years. Days like this are times when I remember why I quit. it seemed like every new patch that came out would cause days of heartache. Not saying other games are perfect, and a lot of those games aren’t around anymore, and the ones that are hanging on are dying, but a lot of those games always had or have smooth patch periods. trying to not be soured, but who’s bright idea was it to shut down servers on a Saturday morning when have the country is stuck inside due to snow?

yeah this is annoying they keep pushing this hotfix back an hour every time its almost up just because a few people crying about some mail everything was fine for me.

The mail system is very important in this game. It provides the backbone for item delivery. It is something that gets priority everytime because of how tied into EVERYTHING it is.

If the mail system doesnt work, and items get lost, it becomes a huge headache.
Imagine you do a raid, and the boss drops a 475 ilvl 2her for you. You forget to loot it for some reason so it should go into your mail.

Mail isn’t working though, and the item gets lost.

THat’s very no bueno

1 Like

To do maintenance on a saturday, WITHOUT PREVENTING, and WITHOUT GIVING DELAYS, is a total lack of respect towards your subscribers !
If at least you gave us one day of playing time to compensate (which would be the least of things), it would be better. BUT NO, it’s always, I ALWAYS say, in your favor that things go.

I agree completely. I have played this game from the beginning and left for 2 years because I couldn’t play the game (just came back this month), after paying for it, with server crashes, server shut downs, in-game issues, etc, and never getting compensated for my lost game time. Now they do a maintenance on a Saturday? Why not in the middle of the night or on Monday like normal when there are fewer people playing? Saturdays are the biggest day of play time. Every single expansion they have the same issues, you would think with the money they are making off of us they could afford to hire better techs and with the time they have had this game going they would have more experience and knowledge of issues that need taken care of BEFORE they do the patches.

1 Like

I have come back after 12 years and see things haven’t changed a lot as far as patches etc. You would think they would have this stuff straightened out by now…

1 Like

Spawn times are ridiculous for the amount of people in the zone… Killing 6 Eye of the empire for “Windows to the Soul” Quest in the Vale took over an hour and 15 minutes… does anyone from Blizz play the game live? Surely you would notice these things. This is beginning to be really frustrating and not enjoyable.

4 Likes

Eh… lag is worse :neutral_face:

When does this actually go into effect? These changes are not working.

Haven’t seen anything yet about it but has the questing in Ghostlands been fixed for Vulpera there was a bug that prevented them from finishing the zone.

Fur the Horde :fox_face:

You are sooooo right there. I am using the same computer that I used when I quit playing, never lagged before I left thw game, come back and lagged pretty bad in major cities, did some changes in the system under game settings and made it better then they put the patch in and I even lag out in the fields, sometimes the lag is so bad that it lags me out of the game.

It was many people and for your information there’s still hundreds of sold auctions we haven’t received gold from
I had at least 50k that sold that not. This is a huge problem

No… it doesn’t whilst it shows less i’m still seeing some pets I have 1/3 already. such as direhorn runt.

2 Likes

Would be nice to stop getting random mind flays 25 yds out while flying from random mobs on the ground that doesn’t break with distance

1 Like

This memory leak issue is still occurring and I don’t see any threads on the US side talking about it - https://eu.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/83-memory-leaks/119266

1 Like

Pretty sure that is intentional. I think this is their way of forcing people to avoid flying in the new content (along with the giant insta death flying serpent that slows you down for 3+ minutes).

1 Like

I’ve just updated the OP here with yesterday’s hotfixes.

It doesn’t yet include this, which is now live:

2 Likes

Good, they’re finally worth doing and nice we’ll be able to get more vision runs and be able to try to push more zones without being paranoid about messing up.

1 Like