Hotfixes: January 22, 2021

Hotfixes: January 22, 2021

Here you will find a list of hotfixes that address various issues related to World of Warcraft: Shadowlands and WoW Classic.

View Full Article

7 Likes

Thanks for the update!

7 Likes

Stygian Abductors now abide by the laws of gravity after being slain.

Typical Blizzard shilling for Big Science. Gravity isn’t a law, it’s just a theory, like evolution!

28 Likes

I can now violently smite my enemies with more pronounced sound if I used that talent.

Neat.

1 Like

Newton’s law of universal gravitation, want’s a word with you.

This is a law because it describes the force but makes no attempt to explain how the force works.

Pretty sure Luke knows though…

16 Likes

I cant wait for this to affect me after im max, just gotta wait 2hrs and after my 5000 in que ends. Then i can level more! /sarcasm

DH needs a little love, they are garbo sense the SL launch kinda good for PVE but PVP They have no survivability or big hitting moves cant win a 1v1 to any class :frowning:

22 Likes

Make Lord/Lady of War account wide. Please and thank you.

13 Likes

Please fix the bug that ffxglow is reset to 1 on every reload.

1 Like

Derwynnthlmn will now offer his Flight Master services to players that have chosen the Night Fae Covenant.

It still isn’t providing me the flight as night fae, i dont know any locations connected to it.

2 Likes

For Maldraxxas!!

1 Like

“Falling off the edge of the Shattered Grove in Maldraxxus will no longer send the character to Westfall or the Barrens. Falling to your death is enough punishment.”

I almost wish I had died that way once in Maldraxxus, just for how hilarious it would’ve been. I did fall off of Ardenweald 2x while trying to get a treasure hanging from a tree branch overlooking the edge of the world.

4 Likes

I think you misspelled Maldraxxus there.

1 Like

Loving shadowlands so far! Torghast is so much fun.

6 Likes

Ugh, trigger time, it is only “just a theory” when you have to clue what “theory” means in scientific terms.

3 Likes

QUEST " You Go First" is still bugged! why didn’t you guys fix this?

Ardenweald

• Elder Finnan, Elder Gwenna, and Groonoomcrooek have all returned to their homes, if you are searching for them for the Lady of the Falls after accepting “Ages-Echoing Wisdom.”

Ok but where is their home?

The Nov 30th change “Hunter’s Mark now lasts 30 seconds instead of indefinitely when used against an enemy player.” imo should be 1 minute, because the primary pvp target which hunters definitely want to use a Hunter’s Mark against are rogues, so depending on when you applied it to the rogue, and then if the rogue chains sap, kidney punch, and/or blind on you then goes stealth (or while in stealth)… your Hunter’s Mark potentially would have fallen off a long time ago by the time the final cc chain spell wears off, thus defeating the purpose.

So, unless CC’s enters a player into combat or resets the 30 second mark, Hunter’s Mark needs to be made to always be longer with a healthy margin than the longest possible CC chain, so a minute should be a good compromise.

It also would essentially make the spell useless in arenas if a rogue or druid or whoever can simply evade you behind a pillar for such a short amount of time.

7 Likes

Your hotfix for Mueh’zala broke him.

His 3rd and 4th Totem no longer spawn Bwomsamdi, turning the fight into a VERY VERY VERY long fight, as you have to manually delete ~50% of his health with your abilities, rather than the intended method of using Bwomsamdi.

4 Likes

There’s nothing confusing here, I’m a scientist and I know what constitutes a theory.

Gravity is just a theory, one that has a lot of measurements and refinement behind it. There’s still a lot we don’t know about it and we’ll probably never know it 100% but we’ll certainly understand many properties of it very well.

2 Likes