Hotfix incoming for layers on non-Hardcore Classic Era realms

Layers on Classic were a good thing. You could actually farm stuff on whitemane and compete with bots.

1 Like

Fix please for dungeon reset not ported graveyard please blizz! Raid all good, dungeon ported ;(

Mixed feelings on this as some one who just rolled on era, and that is leveling multiple toons.

On the positive side, I was actually able to run my second character through Hillsbrad without getting relentlessly curb stomped by degen lvl 60s in full raid epics like my first toon did.

The negative side is that I think I saw only 3 total players the entire day in contested zones… It’s not just the 60s missing, it’s everyone else too.

Selfishly, I kind of wish we’d remained layered to hell for a good week or two, at least long enough to get my main and alts through all the major lvl 60 camping bottlenecks.

If anyone is looking to replicate this experience while levelling it’s still possible to do so on the other pvp cluster - low pop realms - and use the free character transfer that is still available to rejoin the crowd. Same vibe without affecting others to achieve it.

You don’t compete with the bots. Layering compounds the issue because now there are additional resources available for them to farm. You signed your soul away to the bots for nothing but momentary reprieve.

1 Like

Why isn’t the Whitemane cluster one layer? Lies.

2 Likes

There is still more than one layer on whitemane cluster

5 Likes

I can confirm still more than one layer on whitemane as well. 6 layers in fact!

3 Likes

lmao go play animal crossing… its pvp for a reason

1 Like

Fix whitemane… still 6 layers… no need for this ruining the game once again

yea! Blizz please back classic era please! no layers! no ported dungeon reseted! Blizzzz

This may be a timezone issue for some of you. Whitemane cluster is Pacific so we should have another hour or two before the realm restarts. I think it’s at 10 server.

it already reset

With the realm restarts two hours ago, all non-Hardcore Classic Era realms were returned to one layer.

Have a good Saturday!

4 Likes

Then it is still broken because there is more than one layer on whitemane currently

wrong. whitemane has multiple layers, please fix.

3 Likes

Was pretty stoked to hear this news and jump on when I get home from work today. Looking like nothing really happened by the sounds of these forums lol

1 Like

that means instead of splitting up the 12 people across 8 layers, you guys will now be on 1 layer and can see and interact with eachother.

buffs are still dropping on different layers in whitemane cluster. there is still more than one layer on whitemane

2 Likes

Still more than 1 layer homie. Enjoy your saturday afternoon…

2 Likes

Yeah still showing more than one layer

1 Like