Hot RP locations besides Valley of Honor?

Any other place on Wyrmrest where people actively congregate besides the Valley of Honor?

1 Like

The Royal Exchange and Murder Row of Silvermoon often have RPers around if you’re looking for Hordeside.

Otherwise you tend to see Alliance-types in Stormwind :smiley:

If you’re looking for RP outside those spaces though I 100% recommend giving this community a look. The intention is to make finding RP easier! So for example if you wanted Illidari RP in the Demon Hunter Spaceship, maybe you’d find it in here :smiley:

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/ah-lfrp-community/696658

3 Likes

It’s really a shame navigation in Zulduzar is so problematic. With scaling? Anyone could punt Chromie and go RP in Legends of the Hidden Temple!

Dazar’alor is so big and pretty, but they made Boralis more rp friendly. I hardly ever see rp in Zuldazar, which is a shame.

3 Likes

Hello do you have a moment to discuss the hot new rp hub of Duskwood

3 Likes

What kind of rp goes on in Duskwood? Is it mostly gloomy woodsy stuff, bandits? You know, themes, topics, that kind of thing.

3 Likes

Wait, you actually want to know? Well gee, I’ve never gotten this far before.

There are actually a couple guilds that use Duskwood as their hub on a near daily basis, as well as some mini plots going on for the pre-patch. And yours truly the sentient NPC spawns out here at night. We do get Horde visitors too, if you sit beside the inn’s chimney on the roof the Night Watch won’t find you, wink wink.

Oh right themes. We’ve got the Wolf Cult which is a worgen guild playing as the cult from lore, we got a crime syndicate that uses Darkshire’s inn as a front, and we got a rogues gallery of other frequent flyers. It’s usually a pretty chill place to rp.

6 Likes