Horrific visions?

I was crazy casual during bfa. Just did quests and not even LFR. So how difficult would it be to do these now? I believe it’s called a 5 mask?

My gear is 230 currently. I know the lvl squish has played havoc, but wondered how soloable they are? I do have the Heart somewhere near maxed. But I vendored what azerite gear I had with the expansion.

1 Like

The only thing you really need is the cloak you get from Wraithon.

I’d imagine it’s fairly easy. Not steamroll-easy, but easy as long as you watch out for the mechanics.

The cloak is a must because it helps you last longer — a fully-upgraded cloak reduces your insanity loss by 80%, allowing you to stay in longer.

2 Likes

I had the cloak. Think it was only lvl 1 or 2. But i still have it at least.

I wouldn’t think the mobs would present much of a problem even with the level squish. The issue is largely going to be having your cloak upgraded enough that you can last long enough (and the last trait in the visions talent tree, gift of the titans ((or whatever it’s called)) is really helpful). One of the masks (massive extra sanity loss if you’re hit by elite abilities) will also make it so you need to do mechanics pretty well.

I farmed the backpack and mount during 9.0 having never played during BfA.

Having no experience while they were current I can’t exactly compare it then/now but I had 0 difficulty 5 masking them once my cloak was upgraded.

Just follow the wrathion quests for upgrading the cloak and farm the currency to let you into the visions and max out your talent tree. Takes like a month or two due to the currency farm to actually enter the runs but otherwise it’s easy. The mobs don’t actually do a lot of damage but as others mentioned the runs will be win/lose depending on your sanity bar.

2 Likes

That’s good to hear. I haven’t gotten the mount and never finished the achievements. :wink: