Horrific Visions Updates Coming with Weekly Maintenance

:beer: YES!!

This will be nice for my alts if i ever have time to play them

No this is smart, it prevents the player from wasting any visions if they are going to cap. Now, if you are at 19,000 and and do a lesser assault, you will still get the full amount, instead of having 29,000 and losing out on 4500.

Of course, you should still be buying them when you have enough, but if you’re like me, you will forget and waste some, which this helps

Glad they listened to reason on why the 2-page limit per run was uncool considering it only applied to the middle ranks of the cloak.

Wow very generous changes.
I wonder how much specifically this refers to though?

But do the vessels stack, or are they still formed from the secretions of the dev team’s pitch black hearts?

1 Like

It’s like the microtransactions with in-game currency, you get just enough to buy one thing with a little extra tempting you to buy more lol

Please make them stack!

4 Likes

/shrug

masks should only increase health of enemies by 10%. IF you play an OP class you probably think the current 25% increase is fine. If you however play a low tier class, you’ll understand why. Classes with bad burst damage, and low mobility have a tough time on visions past 3 masks. No matter their item level.

2 Likes

Rather than stacking vessels, I want increase cap on visions. 25k is so easy to cap…

Thanks to the team .
Showing you listen.
Its always a learning experience and these changes should bring QoL to the main content for next X amount of months.

1 Like

Sweet. This is good news. Thanks.

Really sad to see this content butchered from it’s original design. You had high quality content that players could approach intelligently to maximize their week to week value. Now everyone will be running around in full sockets in a month.

What about memento drops? The research will still be very limiting…

Saw a suggestion last week about allowing Vessels to drop randomly from other content (dungeons, M+ end-of-run chests, LFR end-of-wing bosses, N’zoth, rated PvP, etc.) and thought it was probably the best idea I’ve seen to date regarding this stuff.

I’m all for making the daily content feel a bit more rewarding but having said content be the only path is probably a larger reason for people skipping out on this than we may realize.

more vessels = more momentos

1 Like

Is there a particular reason for keeping the cap on Coalescing Visions at this point? Previously I figured the cap was in place to put an effective cap on the amount of entries you could keep stocked at a time, but with the cap on Vessels being removed, there should be no reason to keep the cap on Coalescing Visions.

4 Likes

As Koriagosa alluded, more vessels ultimately leads to more mementos. More chances to run HVs, more chances to learn/improve and succeed, which leads to more mementos per run in the end. Move onto Faceless mask clears, and really start pulling in the currency.

THANK YOU!!! We needed this.

Yet they made this change after me and many others spent the majority of our remainig vessels getting 2 pages a run this week.

I’m down to like 3 after both assaults and buying.

2 Likes