Horrific Visions - Alts, Account Bound

I’m one of the 1% that enjoyed horrific visions back in bfa and I recently started messing around on my mage, and fell back into doing them. Sadly, to do multiple Horrific Visions, you still have to farm Coalescing Visions through dailies and chests, to purchase the Vessels of Horrific Visions.

Any chance of making the Vessels, Account bound?

I have half a million Coalescing Visions on my main, that I would love to use for my alts.

5 Likes

I’ll die on that hill with you. Visions were at least better than torghast.

2 Likes

It’s funny on paper torghast should of been better but visions were more fun and rewarded a piece of heroic level loot once per week. Why did blizz go backwards in SL?

4 Likes

The short true answer is because they thought they could.

That what they made was so beautiful and crafted and perfect and lovely that they could just stretch things out by nerfing loot drop even more. (EDIT: or, they were just ordered to do it by the money counters … for reasons)

Nerfed and normalized and “custom” drop and loot drop is the big theme here, and while not new-new, it definitely got ramped up in SL and finally bit them in the butt. along with the HR problems.

It’s been an ongoing thing since post WoD, less loot each time. (WoD was loot piñata)

Minmaxing visions in the early weeks was actually fun as heck to me. Even more so after the changes where being good at visions would let you save a couple weeks of cloak progression.

It made sense to limit the currency back then, but I agree it should just be opened up for anyone who still wants to do it.

2 Likes

this is incorrect, visions are far worse than Torghast.

Hun, what did we learn about opinions vs facts

you didn’t state an opinion. you stated “Visions were at least better than torghast”.

an opinion usually is predated by “I think” or “my opinion is” or “in my wrong views”.

The preceding sentence “I’ll die on that hill with you” implies it is an opinion.

2 Likes

I’m with you there. It’s one of my favorite features that has ever been in the game.

I agree. In my opinion, Visions were some of the best solo content (granted, you could also bring a few friends) in WoW’s history. That early progression when you were still leveling up your cloak, and filling out the tree… trying to get just one more wing, or one more mask. It was so good! To go from that to Shadowlands… I don’t know what happened. =(

1 Like

I love so much about Horrific Visions, but Haunting Shadows + Split Personality gave me PTSD.

1 Like

Visions could have been better with a few changes but yess I loved them. Way better then torghast.