Horrific Vision of Orgrimmar - Fell UNDER Map. Also, first encounter with new 'customer support'

I was in the Horrific Vision of Orgrimmar. An enemy feared me - the fear/damage threw me into UNDER the map, where I could not die and I was free-falling. I also crashed my game. It took 8 separate log-ins/crashes to recover my account and character. I have video of this issue, but there is no where to upload this video and video is not a supported submission for file.

I’m very upset that blizzard does not provide a refund of a key for the horrific vision - is this was an issue with the game, rather than difficulty.

Also, this is the first time in a while I’ve had a large enough issue that I’ve wanted to contact customer support in a while - and the new infrastructure really is a huge departure and disconnect from historical customer support. What it was telling me was that ‘we know about this issue, and we won’t refund your in-game currency for an issue we’re responsible for’ - with no one to talk to. If customer support doesn’t do this - who can? does anyone? are you asking me to grind for this currency again because of your in-game issues?

Best you can do is post in dungeon raids and scenarios to get a change blizzard was hands off during withered training in legion when this happened and are hands off now the system cant tell what was accidentl DC and purposely DC.