Horrible stuttering

the ptr is unplayable for me due to how bad the game is stuttering (its only happening on the ptr live is fine). from the time i log in its like i’m watching a flip book or something game says im getting 80+ fps but it feels more like im getting 5. this is happening everywhere even in empty zones/in dungeons and gets even worse as soon as i enter any form of combat. is anyone else getting anything like this or does anyone know of any kind of fixes?

2 Likes

Same, the game client actually froze completely at one point for at LEAST a solid 30 seconds. Actually tried to forcefully close it during that time but nothing worked. BUT … those 30 seconds later, client just unstuck itself and went back to normal.

Still having horrible framerate issues, too, though. >_<

1 Like

I’m noticing some stuttering as well, but that seems to be restricted to when flying. Have max level flying on the characters I’ve copied over. Stop for a few seconds and it goes away until I fly for about 30 seconds.

Most of my disconnects have been while flying.

Getting stuttering while walking around on a level 10, before getting riding training.

My graphics card and CPU should not be fighting with this game(R7 3600X, RTX 2060).

1 Like