Horrible Season Experience

I have never experienced such a horrible season. Everything about it is terrible. This game has went so down hill it’s not even funny. What is the difference from cosmic to this? I don’t get it. Horrible LFG, to horrible gameplay, horrible everything.

16 Likes

Go outside.

5 Likes

What a good response kiddo.

yeah its pretty bad bro. no wonder the game is so dead =(

its crazy because wow has soooooo much potential and they literally could hotfix this game into being rly amazing if they actually cared.

9 Likes

Anything PvP related is just a nightmare. It’s all terrible gameplay, terrible design. Excessive damage.

1 Like

If you’re not having fun you’re not required to play. I think they thought a short filler season was better than a super long season 3 which I do agree with but changes weren’t going to happen with an expansion deadline set.

I’m not enjoying the meta right now so I’m just playing whatever and focusing more on rl stuff waiting for DF.

Think people gotta do better at reading the room and setting their expectations. It’s just a game after all and there’s multiple things going on that suggested this season was just a placeholder.

DF prepatch
Wotlk classic
Avoiding another s1/s2 giga long season
Making sure the IP doesn’t implode by making another bad expansion.

Nerfing fury war is just kind of low on the to do list especially since not many people play arena and even less RN as most people have decided to take a break until new content

5 Likes

my man just typed a book because some1 expressed their opinion about a game.

dayum son!

The season doesn’t even start for a couple weeks iirc. Most people aren’t even 80 yet

1 Like

cata waiting room kappa

1 Like

Dongs out for Harambe

5 Likes

Yeah that’s what I did too

Slight differences, but nothing too significant. Most people are just in the DF waiting room or on Wotlk. It’ll probably be like this for the next month or two tbh. On the upside though, this would be a nice time to mess around with the DF class talents on PTR or Beta. Been having fun with a lot of the classes on Beta.

I’m actually concerned for my sanity about having to choose between WOTLK and Dragonflight after all-inning Shadowlands PvP for 4 seasons I’m actually having fun again… leveling/world pvp?

How would you like him to respond. Just cry about the same stuff you are but in different language? Just dont play if the game sucks.

Every time I do a water quest on classic I drown

5 Likes

Real mages play undead

looks in mirror :melting_face:

I’m unfortunately no longer a mage

I hit puberty in s3 of SL at the ripe age of 30 and just decided that I’m now gonna play boy classes

7 Likes

Most people took your advice :joy:

If this keeps up, there won’t be anyone to pvp with or against :grimacing:

2 Likes

Expansion in two months. :dracthyr_blob_dance_animated:

Edgelord, niiiiice :sunglasses: