[Horde][Illidan] <The Boys> 10/10M CN, 10/10H 5/10M SoD Recruiting All DPS/Healers

Still recruiting for shadowlands, Range dps and Healers!!

Still recruiting for shadowlands, Range dps and Healers!!

Still recruiting for shadowlands, Range dps and Healers with CE/ close to CE experience!

Recruiting is back open! Looking for a warrior, disc priest/shaman, and ranged dps!

Still Recruiting, Warrior, Disc Priest/ Resto Shaman, and Ranged DPS!

Still recruiting! Looking for one warrior/disc priest or a resto sham/one or two ranged dps for a full roster. Add my disc for more info we dont do cringe apps :slight_smile: cody#1505

Still Recruiting, Warrior, Disc Priest/ Resto Shaman, and Two Ranged DPS!

Just looking for 1 healer and maybe one last ranged to finish off the roster add my disc for more info cody#1505 :slight_smile:

Just looking for 1 healer and maybe one last ranged to finish off the roster add my disc for more info cody#1505 :slight_smile:

Just need a healer and the roster is full add my disc cody#1505 for more info

have some more ranged spots contact info above! experienced players.

Ranged and one healer spot open add cody#1505 on disc to talk

Two ranged spots open cody#1505 for more info no cringe apps required : )

Looking for a warrior and one ranged. disc cody#1505

looking for a warrior still. also room for a healer and dps(pref ranged). experienced players please.

Still looking for a warrior? Old time raider back for Shadowlands! Zetsou-Velen 178 Ilvl currently. Finishing my mythic runs (3 dungeons left) tonight/tomorrow. Legendary ready to craft.

disc cody#1505

I’ll hop on there tonight! Thank you for the reply.

still seeking a war/any pumper ranged dps are welcome to trial have logs and ce or close to ce experience please : ) cody#1505 on disc

still seeking a war/any pumper ranged dps are welcome to trial have logs and ce or close to ce experience please : ) cody#1505 on disc