Horde Warrior - (PVP HEROD) Tank LF Guild

Hello! Im planning on playing a Tauren Warrior on Herod, and Im looking to be the Main Tank for a hardcore PVE Guild. Im looking to PVP on the side. Post if your guild is looking for an experienced raider / guild member. I currently raid Mythic and I have been playing since Vanilla.

With me you’ll get an active tank that will be constantly tanking dungeons for guildies and who will have a great understanding for what classic was and how raiding works.

Looking forward to the experience! Hit me up!

ABOUT US : Hello and welcome to Stun Your Enthusiasm. We are a hardcore raiding/PvP Guild that is composed of a group of friends with a combined wow experience spanning decades and several members with high end pvp ratings, as well as Professional experience in other games. We are Starting a new permanent home where we plan to achieve top pvp rating (R14) as well as a large focus on raiding.

Philosophy/Guild mentality- we’re a group of relaxed people many of us late 20’s early 30’s who just want a cool permanent home to hang out at where we can do bgs for 14 hours but also talk and laugh while we do it, with like minded people who want to min/max and excel as a chill community. a balancing act of taking it seriously while having a good time

Goals: We raid to get the gear we need to have a cutting edge in the world pvp and bg scene, hoping to immediately establish daily premades and farming groups to help earn hundreds of those juicy HKs a day. Our Focus will be to have most members at rank 11-14. while maintaining steady farm on all current content raids to keep all of our PvP team BiS.

Loot: Loot council will work based upon what is most beneficial to our core raid team at the moment. no favorites will be played and all people on the 40-man raid team will not have to worry about gear.

Requirements from you:
1: don’t be a jerk, very simple. we’re a very relaxed group that will tolerate raunchy humor (some of us encourage it) but no racist or flat out mean behaviour this is a place to have fun and for alot of people a permanent home for the next few years.
2. Working Mic and Discord- pretty standard requirement for a raider
3. Being active- We don’t want you to play 24/7 (until R14 grind starts) but we do want all of our members to be engaged in the guild community and actively doing stuff together outside of mandatory guild events
4- 90% Raid attendance(only applies to main raid team)- For what were doing this is also pretty standard. were trying to establish a close-knit team of 40 great friends and don’t plan on having more than 1 raid team at the moment. so consistency is not only highly valued it’s needed.
5- LVL 60/Pre-Bis by week 3-4 - we really want you to be 60 in 2 weeks but were doing a soft requirement on the level cap but know that raiders with faster caps and better Pre-raid BiS gear will have an easier time acquiring gear come raid night.
6. Love PVP!- while we will be Raiding on a hardcore basis, at the end of the day were a PvP guild and plan to be one of the best on the server. All raiders will be considered even if they don’t wish to participate in PvP but know that outside of raid nights it will be our focus

Roles needed: All Classes are currently under Recruitment

Applying to guild- talk with the GM (wakawaka@#5111) or me (DandyZula#0031) directly! no need to write an essay about how you raided Naxx or heroic Dragon Soul. we can see if you’re a good fit/ Have the knowledge and skills required by talking through discord or even messenger if that’s more comfortable for you. we do ask that you initially state if you want to just PvP with us or want to participate on our raid team.

Raid times: 9-12am Est, Fri, Sat, Sun

further in-depth Requirements for raiding will be discussed within our discord server but expect the standard things (mats,pots, profs, Pre-Bis)

if this does seem like a fit for you. please do message us! were exicted to slay alliance with you for years to come

GM’s: DandyZula#0031 wakawaka#5111 - msg us at anytime we are looking forward to meeting you!

Hello, any consideration going alliance? We’re seeking a main tank and interviewing right now. Would love to chat!

NA ALLIANCE PVP
Server TBA (Most likely Herod).
Midwest based.
Have been Top Alliance guild on multiple servers.
Looking for 1 player of each class.
Tues/Weds 6pm PST (9pm EST) Thursday will likely be added down the road.
Major needs: MAIN TANK QUALITY CANDIDATE. Class Officer(s).

Please Join Our Discord to chat https://discord.gg/AWduk7A
Post here or PM me on RealID: Zakk#1324

hello,

Just in case we end up on Herod, here’s our spam. We plan to raid Tu/We 7:00pm EST - 10:00pm EST. I’ve include our guild recruitment post below. If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to contact me.

Btag - Wes#12170
Discord - Wes#6205