Horde Warlock/Priest/Hunter, PVE Centric

Howdy!

I’ve played from launch to Legion, buuuuut… Then the writing took a turn for the horrifically stupid and I’ve stopped playing retail since then.

I tend to socialize a lot, do raid nights with the guild, and focus on the more casual aspect of the game. This isn’t to say I dislike challenge, I just like hanging out with people online more :V

I plan to roll an Orc Warlock, Undead Priest, and Tauren Hunter. I’ll be focusing on the Warlock first, then priest and hunter.

I know most of Molten Core, as a healer, Onyxia, and AQ. Never did vanilla Naxx but I had it on farm in WotLK… Same with everything up to Ulduar :V

Ummmmmm… Honestly I don’t care about server, but I am looking for PVE or RP. Alright, thanks!

Hey Mandwelth, we would love to have you a part of our team at Risk. We have both semi hardcore raid focused and plenty of social people in the guild as well. Mix of both. Our plan isn’t to start really core raiding until November. Please check out our thread and find us on Discord. 🇺🇸 (H) <Risk> Pagle / 2nights / LF Rogues