Horde War Emissary Flight Paths for Alts

Unless I am looking at the wrong Emissary, they sell nothing that can upgrade my alts FP’s?

As per the patch notes:

ITEMS AND REWARDS

• Account-bound maps to unlock many flight points on Kul Tiras and Zandalar can be purchased from the War Campaign emissary to send to your alts.

But there is nothing? Unless I need to go there on my character that has all the FP’s unlocked?

Honorbound / 7th Legion vendor.
The item was the first thing on the vendor for me.
It is not consumed on use, so use > mail to next alt.

1 Like

Yeh I got nothing on both my 120 characters. I am looking now at the Honorbound Emissary, the dude sitting by the boats at teh docks.

Just went back to check, and now it’s not there for me anymore either. Fantastic >.<

1 Like

Lol I think they removed it on purpose, I was thinking “How is it made available? Do you need all FP’s first? Which ones could I be missing?” and thought maybe they broke it and it was just an ‘enable all FPs’ item unintentionally.

“War Campaign Emissary” - Isn’t that the dude that is on the upper deck of the horde boat? As in the dude that gave you the war campaign quests to start with? On the dock is the Honorbound dude, lower deck has the mission map, upper deck has the war campaign dude and top deck has the flight master to go to Kul Tiras…

Yup missing for me too. Irritated now, after spending 10 minutes attempting to figure out if I was at the right vendor.

10/10

I’m exalted, but I’m not 100% sure I have every FP on my main.

AFAIK they only said the requirement was Pathfinder, which I have on two characters and it isn’t showing up for either character. It’s not even listed whatsoever.

Can anyone tell me how much these things are??? :frowning:

Apparently, zero because they disappeared from the vendors, so if you didn’t get them in the first few minutes, you’re out of luck.

Pretty sure I paid 80g (at exalted) before the item disappeared.

Ive just been there and it isnt for sale.

Why?

so…still in beta?

1 Like

Not there for me and annoying because of assaults on the other factions island

1 Like

It was there last night. It was a couple hundred resources I believe.

Could it be rep based?

It is the person you turn your emissary quests into and buy pets off of.

The horde one is at the base of the gangplank to the ship. Not 100% where the Alliance one is.

checked with my toon who is exalted on everything

Looked for it in the same spot at the docks, nothing. I did do the mission table new upgrades to main flight points in zandalar, perhaps its tied to completion of that?

They said they had to remove it due to an issue but it would be re-added soon.

I know the frustration. I need it on my monk.

1 Like