Horde vs Horde Battlegrounds will introduce collusion

This will make it easier for folks to trade wins or create divide among their faction. Blizzard CANNOT cave in and bastardize Classic with a Retail feature. The Horde never complained this much in the previous expansion and plenty of them hit rank 14. We have to stop asking Blizzard to solve player created problems. If you do not like long queues, purchase their character boost and reroll Alliance.

7 Likes

That doesn’t make any sense

You can’t choose who you are queueing into and “win trading” in non rated bgs isn’t a thing

You’re literally grasping at straws with this

Nobody complained in classic because it didn’t matter if alliance was earning honor quicker, everyone was earning progress towards gear at the same rate

10 Likes

There could be a general understanding that if you run into any premades from a particular server, you MUST concede. I saw this happen in Classic when I was ranking to 14.

3 Likes

If you played in Vanilla Classic and on a medium sized server, then you’d know that Scheming Horde and Alliance scumbags were already colluding for world buffs/world bosses/mat farming.

2 Likes

No it won’t, stop inventing issues.

You’re creating a boogeyman that doesn’t even make sense in the first place

There is nothing to gain from “win trading” bgs

4 Likes

This is a good point. Also, if horde vs. horde BGs exist, people could whisper each other and communicate.

2 Likes

Yeah it facilitates colluding. They can also trade kills like a Call of Duty xp lobby. You have no idea how many problems this can create.

2 Likes

Your insane to think people wouldn’t find an edge to speed up honor and marks with win trading. People are asking to completely change a game For there own desires that affects everyone with no consideration. You can sure as hell bet exploit early and often would be all over this.

1 Like

Exactly. The min/max community would be all over this. Historically, we’ve already seen this… all throughout classic.

2 Likes

Any kind of collusion in battlegrounds can already be done right now against the opposite faction with the exact same amount of effort required to do so

Its literally not worth it

What are you gonna do? Farm 10 hks off everyone in the bg for each other?

Nobody is going to do that, because you already can do it now and nobody does

I’m not feeding the idealess with ideas. I am certain shady things would happen. CERTAIN! And there many who truly agree. I know plenty are having some nefarious thoughts right now on how this would be abused.

You are way overestimating how much benefit there is to be had colluding in battlegrounds

It is literally more effort then it is worth

Lol the next lie of alliance players

Yes Horde BG’s will turn into CoD xp lobbies where everyone is designated a “buddy” to trade kills with then keep swapping partners until you’ve milked as much honor as possible. Think about it each HK gives about 20 honor? Killing everyone just once will net you 300 honor. You can keep fragging someone with diminishing returns 9 more times. Just do the math…

1 Like

That will never happen but keep grasping.

“Oh look guys, we finally queued into one of the handfull of groups we agreed to collude with out of the hundreds of games going on right now, awsome, now we get to make only slightly more honor then we would have if we queued up against a random pug and stomped them with our premade, awsome”

Yeah thats totally gonna be the meta

3 Likes

We’ve had instantaneous cross-faction communication since long before WoW was ever thought of.

The only reason people conceded was because they didn’t want to waste their time and knew the other team was better.

Today’s players are just as clueless as the ones back then. They have no idea about the nefarious things going on in the background. The pool parties in Classic did not even scratch the surface of the stuff going on.