Horde Unholy DK LF AOTC guild (T-Th)

Looking for a consistent raiding/m+ guild for me and my dps/ healer friend to get through heroic and beyond if possible. I am a flexible player and am most comfortable in the melee dps role. I have a scattered experience in all levels of raiding, with my most recent experience of note being in M+ during season 4. I am looking to mainly play my dk as unholy/frost, but also have a WW monk that I would be willing to switch to if need be. I’ve mainly been a pug player for most my wow career and would love to find a group where I can stick around for a while.

The latest im willing to raid till is 12am EST

UncleNeedsCoffee#9913-Discord

UncleChan#11255-Battlenet

Heya Couriel, Problematic is a group of middle aged delinquents seasoned players looking to get an early and fairly painless AOTC and then move into Mythic for the rest of the patch. If you want to raid on Wednesday and Thursday 7-9 PST, feel free to reach out to Wedgezilla#1953 (Battle Net) Crunx#2635 (Discord) or read up about us on the Hyjal forum.

Greetings Couriel.
Sleight of Hand is seeking a few good dps/heals and are interested in adding both you and your friend to our community. We’re a semi-serious guild looking for returning or new players. Willing to train talented and coachable people . We focus heavily on Mythic+ weekly and normal/heroic raiding. Currently need healers/dps slots to round out raids. Our core group has gotten AOTC in heroics since WotLK and we’re interesting in building a solid community for gamers that have careers, kids, ect. We make feasts, flasks, and most consumables in guild and don’t have super strict rules beyond doing your best and keeping up. We respect each other’s time and expect you to generally know where you are at in your class/spec. Come join us so that we can spill blood together!

We raid Wed-Thurs 8-11PM, for 2 nights a week. We run M+ all week long and will be trying to push into the mid-20s this season.

Contact me on Discord or BNET if you’re interested.
BNET: BEAST#1576
Discord: BEAST#1376