Horde tank and 2 heals

A couple of friends and I have decided we aren’t getting very far with our current guild. Super nice guild but they lack structure, and focus. We are dh tank, mw monk, and holy pally. who play late nights. Usually on at 9pm and play til 4 or 5 am. I believe they have cleared CN but I have not. I joined late. We run mythic + a lot and raid some. Looking for a decent, socially active guild who raid regularly so that maybe we/ I could get AOTC and have a spot in the new raid. We aren’t opposed to server transfer but only for the right guild. If interested in adding us you can add my bt twinkletoes#1398

Hi. We have openings for people who can flex dps/tank (may turn into a perma spot) and dps/heals depending on how many people show up on any given night. We might be a fit for you. You’re welcome to come along with us for a few runs before thinking about transferring because being a fit is a good thing.

Pyreanor is a smallish semi-hardcore guild on Wyrmrest Accord that is looking to build our community for heroic raiding in Shadowlands. We’re 10/10N 9/10H CN and are looking to progress farther.

We’re an inclusive guild with players ranging in age from 20-70+, with an LGBTQIA presence, and make reasonable accommodations to players with disabilities. Our core philosophy is that of Bill and Ted–to be excellent to each other.

We have an onboarding process that includes making sure people are pre-geared. We can gear someone in a day so gear literally doesn’t matter to us. If you’re willing to learn to play your class, learn the mechanics, get out of the bad, follow the directions, and tolerate our slightly-inebriated banter, you can play with us.

Our main goal is AotC by the end of Shadowlands without that one guy who yells in voice chat. We’re well on our way.

Our raid times are Tues Thurs at 6pm Pacific. (7 mountain, 8 central, 9 eastern.) We run about three hours.

Aside from the raiding aspirations, we have a weekly schedule and events almost every night of the week including Torghast night, Mythic+ key night, and a casual BG night. We reserve weekends for world tours, special events, and goofing off on alts.

We hope you will consider joining our crew of misfits in our journey to killing bosses and looting epics and make our core a little bigger.

Please let me know if you are interested via btag or Discord.

Zandrae#1418 / D: Zandrae#1418

Allo Valayriana,

DUSK ETERNAL might be the perfect fit for you guys! We are a 10/10 AotC guild that are recruiting for the next raid in 9.1. We are a relaxed bunch of players that have a great time raiding, all while getting bosses to 0% HP in the process.

WE got a late start this patch but plan on coming out swinging in 9.1 and we are looking for a Tank and 2 healers to shore up our roster!

Our raid times are Mondays/Fridays 9pm-12am Est for Heroic (usually full clear in one night), and we run a full 10/10 Normal CN run on Wednesdays for alts and lesser skilled players.

We would love to talk to you 3 and get you in for a trial this Friday and see how we mesh!
Reach out to me via Discord bluu#7164