<Horde Strike Force> Progressive Legacy Raid Team: ALL WoW Raids at-level with XP off!

The <Horde Strike Force> on US-Maelstrom is starting a new, fun-focused team to raid ALL of Warcraft’s content at level. We’ll start at 60, lock XP, and enter Molten Core. Hopefully, we’ll end at level cap with the current raid.

Raid Times:

Saturdays at 10pm Central, starting April 27th

Rules:

-No Heirlooms during raiding

-Lock XP

-All Class/Race Combinations are OK

-Have Fun

Current Activity:

We are recruiting level 60 players until progression starts on April 27th.

Guild Information:

<Horde Strike Force> was the premier World PVP guild on Maelstrom in WotLK and Cata. We made a name for ourselves through RP-PVP. Our numbers are thinner now, but our members at level cap continue to shoot Alliance on sight and fight the Battle for Azeroth. Progressive Legacy is a side project for fun, and we hope you can join us in experiencing more of the game we love. If you’re looking for a relaxed group that wants to have fun, this is the place for you!

Contact Information:

<Horde Strike Force>

US-Maelstrom

Progressive Team Leader:

Btag: Trecker#1947

Discord:

discord.gg/vUT4K3v

2 Likes

Hey, this sounds really fun, although I’ve never played Horde I would love to be a part of this experience!

We’d love to have ya’!

Community is up to 78 characters, with around 65 individual accounts. We’re still looking for a few more!

World of Warcraft Community Invitation - WoW

Current roster for the old raids that are at 60 and expressed interest:
Prudence/Revenge- Maelstrom (Disc/Shadow Priest, Blood/Unholy DK) - Can Tank or Heal
Maligao - Maelstrom (Shaman)
Firmcritz - Maelstrom (Warlock)

Cross-Realm Group:
Gorlev - Drak’Thul (Prot/Fury Warrior) - Can Tank
Barkskampson-Tichondrious (warrior)
Classicdude - Moonguard (warrior)
Iamveryfat - Illidan (hunter) - Has a streaming channel and low-latency discord server, I believe
Glurak - TheVentureCo (maybe - warrior, currently level 59)
There are a lot more (~65 individual accounts) in the cross-server community that have expressed interest, but haven’t listed a 60 or signed up on the calendar yet. We also have a few 70 twinks in the community that hope to join if and when 60 content is cleared.

I thought HSF died like a million years ago. I’m not sure how many spots you guys have open but i’d be interested in levelling a character to go. There isn’t much else to do in BFA right now so it could be fun.

Edit: I just realized this was a month ago I never check the forums I saw it at the top and didn’t realize how dead they were you might not even be doing it still lol.