Horde, shadow priest LFG

34 year old Aussie, raided classic on a hunter way back in the day into Naxx with a guild called Oracle and a GM called Durthas…if I could survive that cancer I can do anything… seriously, google “Durthas”, get popcorn first but…

Will be rolling and Undead priest and available most days from 8pm onwards for semi hardcore raiding, I can go holy but if a guild has that elusive shadow spot open i’d be keen for that.

Thanks.

1 Like

Discord: BnH247#9580 , if you’re still interested :slight_smile:

Hello,

I’m the GM of Vision and we’re currently looking for both raiders and casuals. We plan to raid Tu/We 7:00pm EST - 10:00pm EST. I’ve include our guild recruitment post below. If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to contact us.

Discord link (remove the space) - https:// discord.gg/83T93pe

Btag - Wes#12170, CLOUDED#1644, Hypnotiq#11432

Discord - Wes#6205, Aeson#8055, Hypn0tical#6969

Here you go give this a look [H] Guild LFM's Where every Member Currently Taking Votes on Everything:

Hey we would love to have a shadow priest with us.

My friends and I have been waiting for WoW classic to re release since it was announced. We are super exited to sink a huge amount of hours into this game and clear all the content . We need players who put the team first. Working together from day 1 will help us become a fine oiled machine, working efficiently.

To make everyone feel apart of this from the beginning there will be open guild name suggestions and a vote in discord. I figured it would be better naming once we see all the personalities we have.

Guild Goals:

• Clear all PvE content including Naxx
  • Help members gear up farming pre raid BiS
  • Establish a strong ecnomy with careful planning
  • Be accomplished PvPers, and create various team strategies
  • Hold world PvP multi guild events

Classes Needed: We currently need offtanks, healers , and dps.

Times: We would like to raid either on weekdays starting at 6pm or 7pm EST, or weekends in the after noon/evening.

Discord: add GrapeApe#1703
or join _https://discord.gg/SfxatTw (remove underscore)

Hi there!

I’m an officer with Pantheon. We’re a Horde guild on Herod. We raid M/T/Th 8:30-11:30. I’d love to discuss Pantheon further with you. Below is our recruitment page. If you’re interested, you can reach out to me on Discord at Aydriann#0478.

Thanks for your time!

Here ya go! [H] Guild on Fairbanks Pvp Server LFMs

Well enjoy the game bro

Aloha!

We’d be happy to have you!

Who are we?
Horde - Myzrael

What can we offer you?
•PvE raiding
•Fun events
•PvP battleground groups
•Friendly and supportive environment

What do we need from you?
•Discord with a Mic
•Socialable
•Active on your main and attend events
•Take part in raiding

Schedule
•Sun 17:00-20:00 HST (14:00-17:00 PST)
•Mon 17:00-20:00 HST (14:00-17:00 PST)
(With experienced players each raid should only take 3 hours to clear except Naxx)

Loot distribution
• Experienced & fair Loot Council that take into account: performance, attendance, guild engagement, and current gear progression.
*The Main Tank gets all upgrades and the first Thunderfury. You know why.
*Cores, Runes, etc will go to guild bank until the instance is cleared.

Who are we looking for?
• We welcome every player that is competitive and that understands the time investment required to be successful in the game.
• Players with previous Vanilla experience are preferred, but we’ll consider non experienced players who are highly motivated and willing to research, learn, and always strive to improve gameplay.
• Team players that want to be part of a long term project, we aren’t looking for tourists.

Apply Here!
Discord: discord.gg/DmV8B8