Horde Server

I’ve been having a great time. From my experience outside of the SS/TM trench warfare battle it seems pretty back and forth but Horde seem to generate numbers quickly.

The whole world is at war and I personally love it.

1 Like

Horde got more organized and the best alliance raid leader got banned for cosplaying as a ghost. /thread

7 Likes

All that d*ck-swinging didn’t end well for you guys eh

mmm the tears taste so good

2 Likes

Let’s hope Alliance can band together and support each other so this doesn’t turn into retail where Alliance is the biggest joke of a Faction. Classic being dominate by one faction like retail isn’t good for it, and could have a really negative effect.

get Typhoon and fight Cybaster

For the Enclave! For the alliance! For the Light! For the world of warcraft! For bLizzard! For the Horde!

1 Like

By the by, how do we mute certain posters via phone?

2 Likes

u just type in this sequence.

I want Muhammadah to be warchief, and then the phone majically reads ur mind and does the robot

I can’t tell you how upset I am with that Horde 60 who left me to die after I saved him from a 54 pally (yes, really).

Also, thanks for catching me out of stealth after the pally event and resisting TWO Blinds, you monster. lol <3

1 Like

“God Damn Hurricane” is something I say about 3 times a day. I certainly don’t hold their large PvP raids against them (it’s not easy to get 20-40 people to work together). But so many times good, entertaining PvP gets ruined because a Hurricane zerg force rolls through and steamrolls a zone with a 3 to 1 advantage. Like other people have said, the zergs suck just as much when it’s your realm doing the zerging.

Alliance have their moments, but I don’t think we match Horde in terms of continuous presence.

And the idea that drama or “political correctness” is more than a minor factor is absurd. That’s working way too hard to hamfist a personal or political agenda into a video game. Welcome to WoW, where PvP’ers roll Horde and PvE’er roll Alliance. The Alliance on this server are actually relatively impressive.

1 Like

Truth. I don’t think the alliance is in bad shape although roving zergs by both sides are annoying.

Saturday was horde, Sunday alliance yesterday mixed. I think grob will be okay

2 Likes

yeah that entire thing was a comedy of events. was genuinely confused why that guy left you as well

1 Like

Zergs take both the fun and any decent honor gains out of the equation. I just don’t have enough time in a week to gain decent amounts of honor anywhere near a zerg. I’m hoping since I have limited playtime, that people get tired of that and realize how great small group PvP is. It’s a win-win for everyone!

4 Likes

The new forum platform, to my knowledge, doesn’t have the ability to ignore certain posters. I’ve tried. All you can do is mute individual threads.

I miss Cogshanks, to be quite honest.

From everything I can tell:

Old Census data, Reddit Polls, ironforge.pro, the fights in SM/TM and around BRM… Grobbulus is pretty much even.

1 Like

All I know is, in the several hours I’ve afk’d in your haunt over the past few days I’ve seen very few opportunities to form up a tiny counter gank group for the few of you camping the FP. The looming threat of your mass death squads out in the Gorge was too much for any permanent presence.

At the very least, EPL, Searing Gorge, and Burning Steppes feel locked down by Horde raids with intermittent pulses of Alliance raids wiping them up, leaving, and the Horde resuming.

This said as someone who spent most of their day nursing a bad knee reading Twitter all day and just afk watching the overall flow of things in one or two zones for hours. Your ganking at the FP has a pretty hefty and near constant umbrella.

Well today some Alliance groups definitely got their own back heh. TP was very difficult to properly camp, and pretty much contested all the hours I was out there xD

Yeah today was better. Held Blackrock for a few hours tonight in our group. Shame no matter how many times we wiped the dudes in Menethil they came back to continue camping on the boat. Tenacious lil’ chiggers.

1 Like

Azshara was fun tonight. Not enough Alliance showed up to harass horde killing the World Boss. But it was a ton of fun.

Who woulda thought you could get so much Honor slaughtering cows. Moo.

I noted Final Boss was there… so grats to them and to whatever other horde scum assisted.

I needed a good laugh. Thanks.