Horde Server

From my experience p1 and 1.5 anytime i was at brm it was just raids of horde camping mc brs and brd. Hasnt changed now in p2. Whenever i am on i am asking for people to answer the call but alas they are cowards.

1 Like

Horde have edges in a few areas, burning steppes in gy placement, wpl hub is in a blueflag zone, Zeppelinā€™s have knockback guards , redridge/duskwood are contested but barrens isnā€™t.

Searing gorge/steppes is closer to alliance hubs but other areas not so much. Iā€™m sure alliance has some edges elsewherr

3 Likes

It feels pretty balanced to me.

SS/TM is back and forth. One side will dominate then the other.
EPL the same.
Ungoro the same.
Ashenvale pretty balanced.
BRM is back and forth but does feel a bit more Horde.
WPL does seem to always be horde.

Those are the main places Iā€™ve PvPā€™d.

Saturday and Sunday was really bad compared to today. if itā€™s like that next weekend Iā€™m just going to hide in instances.

You will find alliance wherever PvE loot can be found, or in tranist to get PvE loot. Otherwise its tumbleweeds or non 60ā€™s trying to level.

I solo or small group PvP and my experience so far is get steam rolled by roaming groups of 10+ horde and camped. Every once in awhile you will run into another small group (2-5 people) but its pretty rare now with phase 2. But thats my choice as i dont care for the ss-tm zerg fest.

2 Likes

https://i.imgur.com/3sHppif.png

l o l

Lol you sure that they didnā€™t learn that from watching Alliance?

Both factions are guilty of doing it obviously based off your screenshot, but first time I saw anyone doing it, it was Alliance on Friday xD

yeah of course that could be the situation but from my perspective, the majority of time ive spent in everlook its horde controlled and theyre freely killing ppl in town doing this type of stuff. it doesnā€™t really matter who does it first, its who is doing it the most. i go to everlook every 3 hours that my transporter is off cd so iā€™d like to think my sample size isnt completely biased

For sure. Havenā€™t been back to Everlook since Saturday myself, other spots have been better farms. So might very well be the case

Rolling around in a group mugging horde today after I got home from work.

Got wiped 1x by a group of 20-25 Horde.

At one point earlier in the evening, weā€™re at Thorium point and some guy goes: ā€œBeckett on Spyā€¦againā€¦ā€

Other dude: ā€œHorde always camping flightpathā€¦ā€

Yessssss name recognition :smiley:

1 Like

Flew into Lights Hope Chapel just now.

35 main Horde raid.
You guys must be really serious about running Strat Live for Righteous Orbs!

1 Like

Most Alliance honor grinders do so in small roaming groups of 5-10. So we continually encounter Horde raids of 15-40 and canā€™t match the numbers, or Horde will often camp the same spot (often with those numbers), so Alliance have a hard time fighting back. Even rezzing to come back and fight again is hard when Horde are camping your bodies everywhere you go. I feel like Horde donā€™t actually want fun, even PvP fights and I doubt youā€™re getting much honor that way.

1 Like

I can assure you, Iā€™ve encountered just as many 15-40 man Alliance raids lol.

Hell, Hurricane ran through just an hour ago with a 40 man.

yeah as a solo player, iā€™m dodging both factions groups just to get honor lol

1 Like

I was solo ganking in EPL then I heard about the horde raids.

Went nope and decided to log.

Imagine how it is for us rogues. All of our farming spots donā€™t look farmed! xD

Yea not gonna get much honor trying to fight a same faction raid for kills. Not worth sticking around for that most of the time.

I am Horde. I am also an alliance paladin. For the Horde!

Hmm sounds silly. I didnā€™t realize you had to belong to a certain something to kill a world boss.