Horde same faction griefing

a horde guild by the name of is same faction griefing another horde guild from doing the Eranikus, Tyrant of the Dream quest by feeding horde into the shades, they are also using an alliance proxy guild on alts to kill and grief us spawning on top and using sapper charges. also a horde character Nhato part of is trying to extort scarab lord for gold in exchange for 6000 gold for and to stop griefing

under the new blue posts these actions are bannable and have no recourse and have no way to stop them

the war effort timer ends 1:48 PM 8/23/2020 if they are not stopped they same faction griefed a guild from the scarab lord mount with having no way to stop them please fix fast very urgent

I don’t think I’ve seen any blue posts stating that this is something that can be actioned. Do you happen to have a link to it?

As for the issue at hand, if you think that someone is breaking any rules, they need to be reported in-game. They don’t take reports via the forums. Right-click and report for cheating.

1 Like

Be sure to report them in-game. While there may not be action before the event ends, if they are indeed found to be breaking the rules, they’ll find their accounts actioned.

2 Likes

Source please?

Edit. Thank you. Was new info for me.