Horde Rogue Transfer Looking for a Top Guild

Hello,

Im a transfer from a high pop west coast toxic server. Looking to try RP for the first time. I would like to join a raiding guild that is very active (not just raid logging).

This is my alt and it is pre-bis (minus dal rend MH). Cleared MC on my main since October. Prefer Tuesday, Wednesday or Friday raids (cannot do Thursday). I HAVE QUINTS! Downed Rag 5 times on this toon and Ony a few more. Know all MC and Ony mechanics.

Requirements for joining:
-Proper use of consumes raid-wide
-Sub 2 hour clear MC-Ony
-Organized discord
-Loot Council
-Disciplined raid with no banter during raids (unless leading, pulling, directing, working loot)
-Willing to teach someone new to melee class if improvement is needed

:smiley:

Hey check us out

Hope to hear from you!

Might need to retransfer servers.

1 Like

I don’t want to know what 30 individuals are meme-ing about mid raid. Sorry but I like to focus on raid and be serious for 2 hours. The fun and banter is great outside of those two hours in guild dungeon runs or pvp, etc.

You sound like loads of fun

4 Likes

Use the deafen in discord. Alternatively, let people know mid-raid that memeing shall not be tolerated and that you want to

Someday, when you grow too attached to your guild, you’ll roll an alt with them which would be allowed to banter and meme, within reason ofc. You’ll name your alt, Feisty, Shiesty’s long-lost memeing brother.

2 Likes