Horde rogue/mage

looking for a guild on a horde PVP server.I plan to play undead mage or undead rogue.

1 Like

Hey! Check out my post and let me know if you’re interested in joining!
My Discord is : Astr0#1191 if you have any questions!

Hello,

I’m the GM of Vision and we’re currently looking for both raiders and casuals. We plan to raid Tu/We 7:00pm EST - 10:00pm EST. I’ve include our guild recruitment post below. If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to contact us.

Discord link (remove the space) - https:// discord.gg/83T93pe

Btag - Wes#12170, CLOUDED#1644, Hypnotiq#11432

Discord - Wes#6205, Aeson#8055, Hypn0tical#6969

Hi Pearlessant! Our guild is on Herod-PvP and we need more mages or rogues if you are interested! We are semi-hardcore and plan on doing PvP and raiding at end game. Our schedule is Tuesday/Friday 9pm-12am EST.
Feel free to contact me with any questions: discord-zelada#3619, bnet-Zelada16#1915

1 Like

<Crit Happens>

Horde - PvP - Herod - EST We are a guild for people who want to enjoy classic the way it was meant to be played. We will not be trying to hit 60 as fast as possible, we will be enjoying the journey. We will be clearing all the raids once we get there, we just don’t think that’s the only way to have fun in the game!

We will be raiding on Saturday around 7-10 PM EST, as well as one other day TBD by voting on what works best for most people. Once people are ready we will also have at least one night a week to meet up for large scale PvP.

Message me on discord if interested: Secret_Fish#9978

Infernal is recruiting Horde on Thalnos server. Our average age group is 24 to 50. Infernal is a gaming community that has been active since 2004. We play multiple games and look forward to having more friends every day! My info and our Discord are in this recruitment link! Check us out and add me or hop in Discord and post an @WoW if you don’t get greeted fast enough lol.

Hi, I would like to introduce Bourbon Raiders. We are a casual, Family-oriented raiding guild. Our guild website is: bourbonraiders.guildlaunch.(com). If interested, you can reach me on my battle tag: Breakout#1905, or on discord: Algammon#1375.