[HORDE] R-Druid looking for Heroic Raiding Guild/M+ Focused Guild

uwu ok dude
UwU
UwU
Uwuuuuu

Hi! This is my small guild below. Hope to hear from you <3

Bump, hello all!

Hello Bloomish,

We’re a chill group of skilled players ranging from CE raiders, to high rated M+ players looking for like minded players with an interest to improve. We focus on Mythic progression, and High M+ keys on an ultra-light raid schedule. Our #1 goal is to get Cutting Edge, improve every tier and have fun while doing it. We are returning players also currently raiding heroic while we rebuild our raid group for Shadowlands.

My Bnet is Curbzz#1299 hope to hear from you soon!

Hello, Bloomish,

My name is Ande and I would love to invite you to join KONVERGENCE-ZUL’JIN. We are a casual, social and heroic raiding guild looking to fill the ranks for Shadowlands. Our goal? No elitism, or drama.

RAID TIMES: Friday – 8:00PM EST – 11:00PM EST

Saturday – 8:00PM EST – 11:00PM EST

What You Can Expect From Us:

We are a mature bunch with jobs, families, and daily responsibilities. Our focus is to have a good team of people that want to stick together and achieve greatness! We strive to be drama free and respect the lives and responsibilities of our guildies. We have spots open as many raiders are willing and able to swap specs and toons in order to help fill our core team. We do M+, N and H raiding, and love to have a great time in discord. We are NOT looking for certain item levels, we are looking for the right people.

What We Expect From You:

We are looking for social people that will stay with us as we move through the content as a team. We expect you to maintain a positive attitude, come on-time to raid, and have some knowledge of the fights. If you are having trouble with your class, spec, or the fight, be willing to accept constructive criticism and help from other guildies.

Hit me up on BNET: Andele#1468

Hey Bloomish!!!
Raiders at Dawn may be what you’re looking for!! Not sure if you’d be interested in server transferring (we’re on Zul’Jin), but I figured it can’t hurt to reach out!

Raiders at Dawn is a kinda newish guild on Zul’Jin, made of a fun group of friends who just want to experience the game while having fun with one another. While we do raid and do mythics, our #1 focus is having fun and socializing with each other :slight_smile: We’re not actively recruiting for our raid team, but we’re happy to see what we can do to help anyone who wants to raid, raid!

Like I said, our number one priority is to have fun and socialize together. We still love to do keys, go for achievements/mounts/pets/mogs, but always focus on our friendships first! We’ve got members who have played together for years and will keep playing for many more to come. :grin:

What do we do??

We raid!!! We’re currently 11/12 Normal and 12/12 Heroic for Ny’alotha (AOTC woooot!). We raid 8:00 to 11:00 EST on Tuesday and Thursday nights.
We KEY! We basically are always doing dungeons and trying to ever get a better weekly chest
We just chill!!! We’re always talking in general chat in discord, or sitting in voice talking about the game, life, Animal Crossing, or how we’re keeping from going crazy while quarantined rofl :smiley:

Feel free to add me on battle-net if you’re interested and we can talk!!
MimsyBorog#1551 !!
OR on Discord at
AMimsyBorogove#9645
:hugs: