Horde Que Times

No the issue is you say that the other person is exaggerating just to prove a point, when you are dismissing his based solely on your experience

1 Like

Everyone has a right to play the game they pay for and blizzard needs to fix it so they can. That is what everyone is complaining about.

The damage this change will do to the alliance will happen over time. It’s like a brain drain, of sorts, but for pvp.

I think it’s wrong and ridiculous that horde have been having to sit such long bg queues, but the current “fix” as it stands will do long term harm to the alliance pvp population. You can argue that the immediate benefits to the horde are more important, but I don’t think you can deny there will be long term consequences people haven’t really considered yet.

The answer to this issue was to encourage a more even spread of the pvp population before TBC release, now the best option, in my opinion, is allowing horde to xfer to alliance to help even out the pvp populations, if that doesn’t work there are many more we can try. But this change is lazy and harmful to the long term health of the game, imo, ofc.

If his experience was finding a tank every 90 minutes then he did the same thing that I did. Personal experience is not grounds for a good argument true, I just find it hard to believe unless you play on a completely dead server.

Yeah, because there are no dead servers and no servers that are primarily one faction. Everyone plays on a busy server and on the most populated faction. Right?:joy:

2 Likes

So? Equality is a strawmans fallacy

That is not what I said, it’s like you completely didn’t read the last little bit that you just quoted me on. UNLESS YOU PLAY ON A COMPLETELY DEAD SERVER. That’s not me denying they don’t exist.

I’ve got my 63 horde shaman I leveled in vanilla, and a full roster of alliance classes…if they make this Horde v. Horde I’ll unsub. This is not the classic experience, nor is it in the spirit of fun of classic. This is 100% mismanagement of faction balance, server balance, that impacts wPVP, PVP, that cascades into destroying 1 factions economy, and then PVE side.

• The cause for imbalances is due to racials, give alliance some brain dead easy good racials, and give horde free transfers to alliance.

• At this rate, we will not see wrath of the lich king, nor would we want to.

4 Likes

Well said.

2 Likes

It’s neither cross faction or automatic.

1 Like

Because you cannot admit you are wrong you are backpedaling.

You can look up server populations for yourself and see how many players have to deal with not being able to find groups. Just because you can find a tank in under an hour does not mean everyone has that experience.

Groups disband every single day because they can’t find a tank. It is one of the main complaints on this forum.

Your argument was ridiculous, so move on.

3 Likes

Exactly why TBC with blizzard is the last one i do because I know Wrath is gonna be an even bigger mess than TBC.

2 Likes

Oh yeah and i use em there not automatic though i have to look through and hope someones running the dungeon i want to do

All 100% because blizzard badly handled server population and enabled transfers for money without thinking.

Oh also CRBG a colossal mistake at the end of original Vanilla and “LOL Blizzard” Zugzug brains put it in soon as BG went live like idiots.

1 Like

I was looking forward to WOTLK as I quit before dual spec came out back in the day. Now I don’t know if I want to play it :frowning:

Yup, can’t blame ya… I’m not even gonna waste my time with Blizzard, they just can’t make logical choices and fail at server balance and quality control way too hard for me.

… I played Vanilla to WOD, honestly this sounds planned and calculated, create a problem so they can provide a $olution. The players need to be on board with faction transfers and wouldn’t have been any point and time prior to the “horde v horde BG test” …which is going to result in a “oh we tried, it’s a fail and not in the spirit of blah blah blah, so here’s the alternative”

The alternative is paid faction transfers. TBA

1 Like

I said my experience is not representative of others, but neither is yours. Just because YOU take 90 minutes to find a tank doesn’t mean other people do too. That point is just null and void at this point because it applies to you as well.

There are 10 servers marked as full, 8 marked as high, 13 as medium, and only 4 as low across US East and West. This site is also consistent with what I just listed.

There’s also this site which is only active raiders but it’s more or less consistent with the rest. https://ironforge.pro/population/tbc/?locale=US

Some servers are dead for some factions yes, like Incendius for Horde and Mankrik for Alliance. But wow there are not that many dead servers like you claim.

This made me laugh. Using this forum as a metric for measuring how many people can’t find tanks. WHAT!? Of course the people who can’t find tanks would make posts, people love to complain. All the people that CAN find tanks are not posting, because why make a post about “I find tanks in a timely manor this is nice”.

It’s hard to tell what you stand for its why the fallacy arguments don’t really work. But by this post correct me if I am wrong you are saying HvH BG’s are good because we have a right to play the game.

What better way to make them hungry to $pend money than give em a ta$te of the other $ide.

What better way to figure out how much money you can make than do a test to figure out how many suckers you have lined up at the door waiting to get in?

All because they manufactured a problem via mega servers, layers, paid server transfers with effectively no restrictions and top that off with the icing on the cake of the myth that CRBG will fix it all enabling massive faction and server stacking to a truly idiotic degree.

It’s easy to crap on the private servers for some of the crap they pulled in the past; truly tho blizzard has learned from them and the gold farmers and the phone games on how to manipulate and extort their players as effectively as anyone in business.

Not a surprise that everyone left blizzard; no one with even a glimmer of morality would stay working there.

1 Like