Horde PvE on Sulfuras

I thought you were only bad at PvP. Apparently you are just as awful PvE. How do you let a group of alliance pugs get server first when you have such a population advantage? Sulfuras - Horde…home of baddies and casuals.

3 Likes

Curious where you got your statistics that horde “have such a population advantage?” from?

1 Like

Saltiest player on sulfuras haha. Who cares about server first. And alliance have been terrible at PvP. Get outta here

4 Likes

Because we have jobs, nerd.

8 Likes

The beatings will continue untill moral improves

1 Like

Why do alliance care about clearing content when we already did 14 years ago? What’s wrong with just playing the game?

I remember my first beer…

1 Like

Mmmhmmm. Standing on the shoulders of your fellow Alliance? You haven’t done anything there Scrappy Doo. So put those “Jawz” to good use, cheek clapping in here ain’t proving nothing.

3 Likes

Imagine trying to troll this poorly in 2019.

Horde V Ally is almost 1:1

Our ‘PUG’ group was a coalition of two guilds until the rest of our members catch up.

Anecdotal PVP evidence lul.

3 Likes

Imagine if you thought ganking lowbies was pvp. How about we leave the trash talk to the people who actually cleared the raid.

1 Like

I dont think continuously ganking players half your level is considered pvp. Maybe poor, at best. You’re a funny one. Cant wait to hit 60 and catch you in the world. Cheers mate.

3 Likes

Imagine being alliance and saying imagine at the start of every post imagining that horde imagines about clearing PVE content first.
Imagine…

2 Likes

I mean I literally couldn’t care less about world first. Maybe I had time in my life when I was a child. Not sure why you’d boast about that.

But bad at pvp? Cmon now lol. In my 42 levels I’ve never ever been attacked by a sole alliance player that wasn’t at least 6-7 levels higher than I. Sure both factions have their groups but alliance will never initiate fair fights.

Calling all low 40’s, prove me wrong you nasty blue things.

2 Likes

Died IRL RoFL

1 Like