Horde Priest LF Raiding Guild for Shadowlands

Hey all,

Here’s the deal: I have not done any serious raiding for a number of years (dabbled in WoD, but mostly stopped in MoP), but I am ready to dive back into it. I have been trying to for several years to be happy with being a casual… but that ends up with me not actually playing for 3/4 of an expansion, so here we are. I prefer to play Disc with Holy a close second. I can play Shadow if absolutely necessary, but I would really prefer not to. I would be willing to dps some fights if a healer needs to be dropped, but my raiding experience is pretty much 100% as a healer. I don’t have any logs right now (for obvious reasons), but I am willing to get some if necessary… though fair warning at this point it would likely be LFR based on where we are in the expansion cycle.

Anyway, what I would like (minimally) is a guild that clears Heroic and makes a good push into Mythic. Ideally, I am looking for a CE guild. Not top anything, but a guild that full clears by the end of the cycle. I know that is a big ask after not raiding for so long, so it is obviously not mandatory. I’d be looking to raid 2-3 days a week (I would consider more at the beginning of tiers, but no less). and 3ish hours per raid (again would consider more temporarily). I can be available pretty much any time, but preference would be 8p-11p or 9p-12a (Eastern time).

If you are willing to give an older raider a shot at getting back into it, please contact me. I am currently on Thrall, but completely willing to server transfer for a good fit.

Bnet: Joanna#1419

Hope to here from you!

Faction: Horde
Realm: Hyjal
Raid Times: Wed/Thur 7:30 - 10:00pm PST

Hello Caitriona! I am the GM / Raid Lead for Take on Me, a two day mythic progression guild located on Hyjal (Horde).

If you are interested in learning more about us and want to be a part of a guild with a proven history and a bright future feel free to stop by our forum post and use one of the following contact methods below so that we can schedule a time to talk over discord to see if our guild is the right fit for you.

Bnet: MOARCOOKIEZ#11733
Discord: MOARCOOKIEZ#3023

We look forward to hearing from you!

Hey Caitriona! Are you bored with not dying all the time? Then join Optimal Baddies and find yourself so engrossed in guild chat that you’ll be running off cliffs and pulling 20 mobs at once in no time! Recommended by 4 out of 5 Spirit Healers.

Jokes aside we are a semi hardcore raiding guild looking to clear heroic and mythic.

Raid times are as follows.

Monday - 8PM-10:00PM EST
Tuesday - 8PM-10:00PM EST

If interested please reach out to one of us!
Bnet - Goldfish#1198
Discord - Goldfish#7851

Bnet - Ninjaspace#1577
Discord -ninjaXpope#0788