Horde presence on server?

I’m coming back to the game and I was wondering how Moon Guard’s Horde scene looks. I know that this is by and large an Alliance server - and I do plan to roll some Alliance as well - but I was wondering how the Horde’s doing over here. What’s the RP guild situation look like?

Thanks so much for your replies!

1 Like

Reports of MG Horde’s death have been greatly exaggerated.

6 Likes

It’s active, and there is rp. You can find the majority of the IC RP Horde faction rp community here: ⫸ The Horde Vanguard - Horde RP Community ⫷

There is an rp event tonight in fact.
Last week there was a fishing social with 60+ people stopping by throughout the event.

4 Likes

Despite what some may say or call, there is RP on the MG server for the Horde and there’s several guilds running about.

There is the Coalition of the Horde, the longest standing Horde project on the server boasting community oriented campaigns with more to come, acceptance of all Horde both IC and OOC (including friendly Neutral parties) and continues aplenty with the dawn of a new year just around the corner with promises of good tidings.

You can find us here: The Coalition of the Horde - MG Horde RP Community

Banshih is right! Plenty of Horde activity, just not in the city :smile:

And there is an event going on tonight through Vanguard!

2 Likes

I love being MG-H and it is most certainly not dead! Many great stories and people are over here. Joining a Discord is super handy for setting up impromptu RP, events, and grand campaigns! I am part of the one Banshih linked and it has been amazing. It’s new, it’s fresh, and friendly :3

Should pop into the Horde Vanguard Discord and just take a look around! Have fun <3

1 Like

It’s there, you just have to actively look for it. Nine times out of ten people won’t be on when you’re ready to RP. It’s the biggest drawback imo. Granted people like Krokthar and Skraxx are dope as hell. You just have to put a little more effort in than say MG Alliance or WRA Horde

2 Likes

Thank you for your replies everyone! I don’t mind if things are a bit quieter or if most of the hustle and bustle is on Alliance-side - I figured it’d be the inverse of WrA. I will definitely consider joining that Discord once I get back into the game proper. I appreciate it!

3 Likes

Ofc! Glad you’re here and enjoy :smiley:

1 Like

You’re more than welcome and thank you for asking the question.

If you have any further questions, do feel free to ask.

I can’t speak for the RP side of things but from the PvP side Horde is still a nonstop rampage and I won’t ever let it settle down!

3 Likes

There’s plenty of Horde presence. I kill them all the time. Nah, in all seriousness, when I’m not on Alliance I’m around on horde toons, and it’s been a mostly positive experience. Quality over quantity, all o’ that.

1 Like

Where is the best places to look for rp Horde side? I’m working on making a Horde side character and would be interested in some rp, even walk ups. I’m not a massive lore person, though I have watched a good number of videos from Flying Buttress, bellular and such about the lore. That said, not sure what guild would be best there for a fresh character who’s boi will not likely be massive or lore heavy. I do want to add I’ve met some great people since starting to rp in general on MG - Alliance side.

Try this link here! The best way to find Horde RP is through Discord and communities as its very event oriented. In fact tonight, theres a Guild Faire in the Drag. A great way to scope out potential guilds!