Horde Players 1v1 much?

132k hp…I watched 72k hp of mine leave from one greater pyro yesterday…

1 Like

I watched a 110 mage spam gpyro in Stormwind during a duel with 239k heath warrior and won. Needless to say gpyro is scary.

2 Likes

Locks are scarier to me…I can counter mages…

Locks I haven’t quite figured out.

Lol which is why I’m leveling one

1 Like

LOL ok there you go :sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses:

1 Like

Left unchecked mages can absolutely wreck. I love it when I’m in BGs and they ignore me. I melt healers

1 Like

Thank you.:grinning::grinning::grinning:

1 Like

So true. I normally tunnel the mage in arena to try and keep the pressure on then or get them to waste a cast on poly. Those duels vs your mage were very helpful :slight_smile:.

1 Like

I think I should have a fighting chance, it would be skill based not steam roll gear based. Did you miss the part where a druid used two abilities? The way more gear shouldnt be a thing, its pretty sad truthfully and people that justify it basically have a crap on lowbie mentality. Cause that’s all it is, btw he was on horse back riding off it was a two-three min gap between my death and re-finding him. I didn’t blow any cd, I did garrote for opening, mut, and rupture. He instant stunned and stayed full health.

The healing regen problem is dps having healing abilities to prolong fights, they really are not needed. Which was another problem all together.

I’m not going to cause there is no point period. The system is extremely unbalanced gear wise. No skill required, just spam one button equal win.

You post about people rallying to wpvp but who wants to fight a person spamming one button to win. Who wants to fight dps that out heals them. Dps Healing. It’s not just one class its all classes.

In a scenario where multi players are grouped sure, but in a 1v1…

They give bonuses to players for flagging up but it seems like the system only is for the already geared players.

Yea, but this seems pretty extreme gap. We haven’t even hit what 8.2, so it’s going to get worse, not better.

Oh I agree, with locks you can go from on top in the fight to a chaos bolt away from a lose in moments.

1 Like

Yeah that was fun, even the times you absolutely wtf pwned my Warr :grin:

2 Likes

Agreed, all us are going to have to get togather this weekend sometime. : )

2 Likes

I just happen to have a video that shows how tough it is for poor Rogues.

No time right now though. See you all later.:grin:

1 Like

I am waiting in avenger end game level of anticipation for your video to come out. :grinning:

2 Likes

Not for nothing but I don’t think garrote and rupture can do much damage to someone with 259k hp. That would have a hard time getting through a pallies bok…

2 Likes

I tried to be nice in my first post, but you don’t get it. You are essentially a fresh 120 expecting to be competitive with a mythic geared player. You don’t know your opponents abilities, and how to counter them.

So you expect to button mash your way to victory against a player with double your gear, and 0 understanding of what they can do. Yet somehow the issue is “game balance”, with no personal responsibility on your part whatsoever.

This is 100% a “git gud” situation.

3 Likes

And being that you are a rogue, you need to pick your engagements more carefully.

With your hp pool a geared player will have a field day.

1 Like

Doesn’t matter i’m pretty much screaming at a wall.

fresh 120 would be close to 50k

you wasnt

na im pretty sure what i typed isnt really sinking in.

this is the brain mentality i was expecting from someone that would support a gear based system so broken you spam 2 abilities to win.

Sounds like a plan. I’m down

2 Likes

Sounds like WoW pvp isn’t your cup of tea. You were given advice, and invited to join Perci’s dueling community to improve your ability. You declined both, and choose to blame the game instead of working on gear, and improving your skills.

Since your opponents only have to spam 2 abilities to beat you, it’s pretty clear where the problem lies…

Do you actually think you’re good at this game, but the system isn’t fair?

2 Likes

What he said was absolutely 100% correct and your comeback was to pretty much insult his intelligence and knowledge of the game.

Your situation was not a balance issue but a gear and lack of class knowledge issue…in other words “git gud” as Nomak said. You can’t reasonably expect to beat a class you have literally no knowledge of AND severely undergeared.

1 Like