Horde Players 1v1 much?

There are many warmode codes of conduct, both physical and divine,
you have your rules and I have mine

1 Like

Had a great bunch of fights at one of the champions wq in voldun. Even fights and it went back and forth for about 15 minutes.

Sometimes you don’t realize how many chicken coward hearted people they have in PvP I swear one of the worse things they ever did was prioritize Arenas over World PvP. Would sacrifice making this “world” around a global conflict between two factions and piss on all of it by letting people fly around and be more interested in instanced PvP. And now you won’t even look into someone eyes riding pass you on the road when there the opposing faction unless you have a healer or a couple buddies with out. World PvP not geared around fair fights
we get it but lord why wake up in the morning and say im going to play like a total Dbag. Just want to see you guys grow a pair and be able to stand on your own two feet maybe one day wouldn’t hurt my feelings. Should not take a act of congress to get one or two people to start fighting the 3 guys over there camping the flight point.

I mean people feel like they should be awarded for something, need incentive to world PvP need a title, need some gear, a Mount, etc. No one just genuinely just “likes” to World PvP I used to love it and still but WoW player be brainwashed sadly into believing all that matters in the world is 3s Arena when it comes to PvP. I mean you sit in all those matches and they nic pic your achievements all the way up till you’re R1 or 2700+. Spend hours justifying it to total strangers on forums in arguments like some pantheon deciding who worthy of speaking and who not like a bunch neck beard losers. You see these same people get trashed can and beat by lesser experienced/rated players in duels and world PvP 1v1 cause life is a little different in the "World"of Warcraft no one to save you. True colors get shown, yup it don’t matter cause you can’t make it alone out there and all you left with is some title don’t won’t stop some 2k player from stomping your face just because “Ïf it’s red is dead”.

Need you guys to start jumping on the World Defense Line and cracking some skulls every now and again when someone says where the action is. Kiss the wife and kids on the forehead grab your sword or Wand walk out them doors and see if “You” not you and your buddies or pocket healer can do. And I am calling both sides on this though I only see from my perspective
since last we spoken been more of the same so I know Horde does this most the time so I tend to aim at you more. But I notice also, Alliance not to quick to answer to many rallying cries when someone needs help. This is "World"of Warcraft not Ärena"of Warcraft so get your candy a$$%^$ out there and take your medicine ladies!

1 Like

5 Likes

I wrote.

I drink.

I cried.

I wrote more.

I raged

Drink.

Wrote some more.

Drink.

At some point I finished
hit reply raised my middle finger. Picked up my bottle of cheap liquor went to bedroom to go to sleep

Fast forward to now
i see a meme “What the Hell just happened”

My answer, " Like I know and/ or will read that long @$$ stuff I was rambling about"

Mystery solved!

3 Likes

I blame the public school education sysem for this, I had a bright future
I think.

2 Likes

*system

Someone has to be blamed!

2 Likes

I was going to pile on but had a feeling you were in a bad place.

Nomak had the perfect response.

2 Likes

When all else fails blame it on the alcohol.

Caution this video contains adult content. :grinning:

2 Likes

I blame all mishaps on Jim and his friends Jack and Jose.

2 Likes

At least it wasn’t Ambien or sex addiction.

1 Like

It could be all 3 Mcfaceroller is a dwarf after all.

1 Like

Ok so the balance in this game for wpvp is crap. No joke utter garbage, I got jumped by a dps monk with 259k health. Didn’t know how much health he had till I spit on him to get his name came back an went hunting for him. Engaged with Garrote, mut, Rupture. Got stunned and he used some multi fist ability with clones (dont know monk abilities). I had a quarter health after I got out of stun an hit evasion. I vanish pop my health regen and check his health. Not only did he have double my health but my dots were nothing, he stayed at full health. I left and when heading back I seen a 119 with 50k health and I have 132k so far.

There is no balance, the gap is way to big between players, and personal health regen needs to go period. There used to be a time where you would have to use bandages and food to get health back. Not having to fight peoples personal health regen and whoever has the better regen wins

Oh and give me my First Aid Profession back, don’t know who thought giving it to tailors so they could have more junk to sell was a good idea. You know a tailor is going to be linked up with enchanting, they make junk, break it down, and sell enchants and you want those professions to profit off bandages also
what?!

It can be difficult. Hang in there, keep gearing, and keep practicing.

It will get better and you will have good days to go along with the bad.

3 Likes

Just seems like its going to be a long time before good days come. I pvp’d a druid in bear form last week same scenario but I was 20k health lower. All he did was use some aoe claw ability and a charge. Thats all he had to do.

Feels like I’m level one and these people are max, but then I look at my level and realize we are the same level.

So @ ilvl 360 and 132k HP you think you should be able to kill a monk that is probably 415+ and has double your HP?

He has WAY more gear than you. He should :poop::poop::poop: all over you. On top of that, you also admitted you don’t know his abilities. I’m sure you DPS’d into Karma, which healed him while you blew DPS CDs. He can also dispel your poisons, just an FYI.

He didn’t beat you because he had better health regen. He had MUCH better gear, and you don’t know how to fight monks. Try dueling monks closer to your ilvl and you will get better, and find much better “balance”.

I don’t train MMA, so I’m not going to pick a fight with Jon Jones and expect to beat him. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

Thanks Nomak. Now if you don’t mind I’m going to piggy back off your comment and use it to extend and invite to clocklock to join our dueling community. This community is one that enjoys dueling and helping each other with improving our over all pvp abilities and work on how to fight our counter classes more effectively. I will be on later tonight and encourage you to shoot me a whisper. :cowboy_hat_face: thank you and have wonderful afternoon.

3 Likes

Gear does matter it always has. Knowing your class and what you are fighting is even more important.

3 Likes

@ Tanknnspankn you didn’t like my post and now I feel left out.:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::sob::sob:

2 Likes