Horde Players 1v1 much?

Of course! I love a good 1v1

2 Likes

I will be home after 7pm today. We can meet at any port.

2 Likes

Well plenty of PvP’ers fiercely defend the bonuses because they say that they want their time compensated for doing WPvP (which they claim to enjoy). It’s really paradoxical.

Also I have a good feeling that if the bonuses were removed, then warmode would lose like 90% of it’s population overnight. So I think the bonuses are here to stay.

I personally wish warmode bonuses never existed and the PvP talents were made baseline.

But of course!

Even though I admit, I’ve never been a huge fan of Ret vs Ret there is still something fun about just throwing down against one to see who can hit the hardest

But unfortunately it won’t be until about next Monday before I’m capable to commit to anything that would be remotely fun on here since this is my long week at work. If you guys throw down keep me updated on what happens!

1 Like

Was in Tirigard Sound yesterday during the invasion and I can assure you there was a kill squad of Alliance with roughly 5-8 people going around picking people off. I know I was caught by them a few times so yea its definitely not faction specific.

Most times in WPVP you only engage in PVP if you think/know you can win. If not you turn tail and run.

Yeah I know. It’s weird that they do. I know some people that won’t wpvp even if it was at 100%. Lol then some that won’t wpvp if they take it away.

I will never turn tail and run, the ones that regularly get away with relative ease are demon hunters and monks

1 Like

OP speaks the truth i tend to get my kills alone just because mm is nuts and if you dont have 300k hp ill burst you down before you know im hitting you. But yes most horde tend to group up for WPVP which is sad because before bad lady burned my FN tree i was on the horde for the last 4 and a half expacs (since icc dropped in wotlk for those who cant count) While there are alot of good pvpers on the horde the vast majority are back peddling special children who dont know their spec at all and are just in WM cause either people make fun of them for playing with training weels on in non war mode or people tell them they can get good gear from WPVP. This is also the same for the alliance as well. when i do mythics i see alot of people playing in not warmode and it makes me sad.

so to sum up the wall of text
Op is kinda right but it is both factions normie/baddies having to group up to WPVP.
So dont hate on everyone on the opposite faction. hate on all the normies that cant WPVP!

I find more often then not, people with wm on run from me
some get away some don’t
I had a special pally yesterday after I killed him attack me while I was typing
still beat his face in.

2 Likes

It’s 100% the same of the Alliance. I literally can’t remember the last time I was attacked by an Alliance 1v1. It’s always 3+ gank squads that attack me.

2 Likes

I will attack 1v1, if you would like.:grinning:

2 Likes

Do you have an Alliance 120 you play in WPVP? Please post on him and I can guarantee you’ll get all the WPVP you ever wished for and then some.

Edit: I know this may sound rough but a player who doesn’t post on the 120 character he wants to WPVP with sounds like a Scary Cat. Plenty of other players have no problem posting on their Mains and welcome WPVP. Of course most don’t usually call out an entire Faction.

3 Likes

You going to hunt him down, bro. Jeepers Creepers :slight_smile:

1 Like

Of course not.

I just want to play the game with him but we need him to post on his 120.

2 Likes

That would be a refreshing change of pace.

1 Like

That is wpvp.

I still enjoy running solo though, but still fairly fresh back, I’ll probably start running with some mates soon enough.

Did have a good fight with a guardian druid
until he ran. /sigh

No such thing. Good fights that involve tanks don’t exist.

I don’t 1v1 anymore, every time I’m winning they just run away and I can’t catch up. So I don’t waste my time anymore and engage in 1v1’s.

They do as unholy. Something about blocking their healing and absorbs makes the fight a little more even.

I was one of the carebears that had never played on a PVP server and the only PVP I did was a few BG’s here and there, and the occasional jaunt into Crossroads or the like.

War Mode is the SOLE reason I am still playing BFA. I have it on all the time on my 120’s, and yes, I do die a decent amount. The reason I absolutely LOVE WM is simply the excitement. There’s very little truly ‘fun’ PVE content in the world once you have done all the quests. WQ’s get stale very quick. However, turn on WM and all the sudden you have to watch your back and it brings some life back into the world. I’m still by no means a ‘good’ PVPer, but I have learned a lot, and half of what I have learned is how/when to run away. (Good luck catching a prot warrior!) Some people think it’s cowardly, but to me simply surviving is the goal half the time. The other half the time I either win, or we actually help each other on a rare, etc. Long live War Mode!

2 Likes