Horde Players 1v1 much?

I love it when a group of people zerg me, then later on I find one of them alone… Oh sweet revenge!

1 Like

I love WM and think it’s a great addition to the game. I do agree with you on one point though; the bonuses should not be pve related.

1 Like

Everytime you think about running listen to Dillon no not the hunter but the prisoner who had to fight for his life millions of miles from any help:

“We’re all gonna die. The only question is when. This is as good a place as any to take your first steps to heaven. The only question is how you check out. Do you want it on your feet, or on your f*ng knees… begging?! I ain’t much for begging! Nobody ever gave me nothing! So I say f that thing! Let’s fight it!”

#wefight

I just leveled a 120 on horde and almost there on another toon for alliance.

In my experience both sides don’t want 1v1, if you are solo and see two of the other side, you will almost always get attacked. If it is a solo player and they aren’t ?? level, you will be left alone.

Only the horde side had high level players in low level zones ganking. This doesn’t mean the alliance doesn’t do it, I just had several instances of high level horde ganking and none so far with alliance.

No one has camped me, but it is usually me that initiates the fight and I wait until they are not fighting mobs. So they are probably respectful of that or just want to level.

It isnt a game based nor balanced upon 1v1.

Class and spec all vary so much, that its a pointless exercise.

This was amusing to me because you are the one with war mode on and making the post about people killing you. Even more so that you say you want a 1v1 fight when this is more simulated in rated pvp than in world pvp.

Furthermore, it’s confirmation bias to even say horde doesn’t want to 1v1, or rather engage in pvp combat with you. Your sampling size of a dozen players doesn’t reflect the entire horde population and correlating it to you getting ganked on your alt is logically incorrect.

Yeah because people are weak. I actually stop fighting when I see other people get involved 3v1. Its so lame.

Unless it’s a Pally. In my experience they always attack, which sucks because I’m a scrub that can’t beat them.

I’m not even after easy kills (unless AOO quest is up). I just don’t see the point in attacking anyone, because I’ll only be wasting their time and my time. Why bother when we can just get the free warmode bonuses?

Horde and Alliance are still just players who are playing the same game and doing the same content (even if they can’t chat/group).

1 Like

I mean, warmode is the only reason I continue to play, honestly. I didn’t have the money to transfer all my characters to a pvp server, seeing as not very many people on my server actually pvped daily (As it’s an rp server. I joined that server because my family played on it). It’s fun roaming the world with that slight paranoia someone could attack you at any given time. The bonuses were suppose to simply compensate the time that you spent, if you were getting ganked and for the time you spent pvping. Honestly, the pve’ers that use it for the bonuses alone, are the reason we had the imbalance problems to begin with. (and I’m talking about the horde pver’ers here). Get rid of the bonuses all together, and you get rid of a lot of pve horde and alliance players, since the incentive to pvp is now gone. I’d prefer no bonuses regardless.

I swear there is some weird Alliance buff where if they are getting ganked by a single Horde player it some how summons about 4-5 Alliance to come and assist them.

7 Likes

No one can 1-1 right now …

That’s the best part especially getting a hold of the one idiot spamming emotes.

Yeah I posted that in bug forums but I never got a response. I’ll keep checking back.

I only see rogues (Because they can vanish if they start losing) or paladins (They can use both bubble and Lay on Hands in a single battle, basically you gotta kill them three times over to win) attack people 1v1. Everyone else just stands around until someone starts the fight.

3 Likes

that problem is on both sides it’s just more evident on horde because there’s more of them around.

Like back when it was 30% wm bonus and i am outnumbered 2-3 v 1 ally side on my new characters, horde random kill me all the time, but as soon as the odds are even like 1 v 1 or 3 v 3 they never take the initiative and gank me anymore, because no easy wins.

I always attack opposing faction on my turf and leave them alone on theirs though, unless of course they are attacking my fellow faction members and then i am forced into action

Rogues are the Apex Predator in our world.

Like real predators we fail often. You keep doing it or you’ll never get better.

You must have good situational awareness or you will fail and die.

Words of Wisdom for the day.:grinning:

1 Like

Knives with poison on them can be crippling.
the more you know

2 Likes

You’re a man of the people… and we appreciate you!

Good Afternoon buhbuhdin! Are you still up for that duel? I will be on after 7 tonight if you would like to meet up. :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like