Horde Players 1v1 much?

That has always been true, though, all the way back to Vanilla.

It’s a duel between paladins; he beats you because he has the light on his side!

1 Like

Not particularly, especially when you take into account the World of Roguecraft series playing in whites and no real gear

Have you gone up against a top end player?

Yes, I used to have a lot of fun dueling top-end players on Tich and other servers too. If you remember a lot of older PvP videos often had a dedicated section for dueling top-end players of other classes.

So you should make quick work of me. Would you like to have a friendly duel?

2 Likes

Why you guys always stay at the voldunn flight master point and kill everyone for hours and hours without moving? Why do you guys play like that?

I didnt even know Horde came near Alliance bases in Voldunn. But they quite literally used Nazmir bases like strongholds when i attack horde there alot. People say that oh both factions do it so its nonsense for you yo say something about one. Okay not nonsense i wouldn’t know what’s it like om the other side of the fence. I can gather what i need to know to figure the perspective of Horde based on help i get when im in trouble throughout the time i wpvp which is hard to come by ally side. Unless the fighting falls right in their laps, i noticed even attempting to camp horse usually not ling before back up comes. And i doubt everyone has friends on speed dial i kill who manage to drop everything to save their buddies, so these randoms just look out for each other more so than Ally.

Which works i guess in some way considering the cowardly way people PvP nowadays. I can speculate how Alliance seems to play to Horde but i no undoubtedly how Horde plays lol. Got a laugh last night i hit a 120 DH while doing some Legion WQ on this toon, guy doesn’t even look i may have frost then flame shocked him and got off one Lava Burst before he didnt even look to see who it was attacking him and started running away outright. Only to turn aroubd moments minute later to see some 110 shaman nipping at him and he turns Super Saiyan lol

My horde experience last night questing with an alt in hellfire. I get sapped and a horde riding by stoped and asked if I was good. Two higher level allies start attacking us he rides and manages to escape. I don’t blame him for trying to get away.

After dying once more to the same allies, I see the same two allies attacking a lower level priest and warrior…get my body back and start throwing chaos bolts. The allies didn’t fair too well when the balance shifted. And from my experience horde tend to help out a lot in wpvp.

2 Likes

Duels are for 1 v 1, arenas are for small scale PVP, BGs are for large scale PVP, and WPVP is about getting the kill(s) with whatever tools you have, including numbers. If you want 1 v 1, duel people. There are communities set up for that. If you expect 1 v 1 in any other form of PVP, prepare to be upset.

You can also invest in tools to help keep people from getting away. As an example, on the rare occasion that someone runs from me, I have tailoring nets for when my pet slow and concussive shot aren’t doing enough.

2 Likes

Ah the age old stratagem of the horde. You know, they are called “horde” for a reason. They never come alone.

Yeah, I notice that. Horde players always seem to join in a fight they see while many ally will keep running

Well that is generalization. I’m sure there are horde that would not stop in the same situation and just ride on by.

Myself personally I would stop if I see my own faction sapped and or being attacked.

1 Like

I never run. No seriously even if it 50+ i charge head long into the fight. :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

The feeling you have when Divine Shield is off CD and no priest around :disappointed_relieved:

Plenty of horde run away too

2 Likes

Dont even get me started on druids shaman and DHs…

Eh, you’re just salty because DKs can’t run away from anyone. It’s kill or be killed as a DK. There is no running away. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Shamans can run really fast in GW with the right talents chosen :joy::muscle:t4:

3 Likes

My Enh only has 2 pieces of pack spirit on 400 ilvl pieces. WTB 3 pieces at 415 ilvl for ultimate running away set!

When I login i could literally play by play all day how they run away or play like outright cowards 9/10 could do a stream for hours and have a abundance of scenarios proving this beyond shadow of doubt.

CHAINS OF ICE for the attempted win babe!

Run as in Kite he means while we waste faces is a beautiful day in the neighborhood for ele…enh not so much .